Who here thinks,...

Who here thinks,...

• that Lame Kiffen will be the coach of Old Miss in 2025? So, is this "hot" story really all that hot? In fact, Miss is up and down so much it's hard to say if they'll have any decent players then, or not that far off. Let's see 2025 would be Fickle's fifth season at USC, so maybe he'll have the ship sailing in the right direction by then. If we all survive the virus, of course.

F.O.............

• Discussion
  • troy75 said... (original post)that Lame Kiffen will be the coach of Old Miss in 2025? So, is this "hot" story really all that hot? In fact, Miss is up and down so much i...

Lane is going to do fine.

See you in five seasons from now, sorry five years (4 seasons).

• troy75 said... (original post)that Lame Kiffen will be the coach of Old Miss in 2025? So, is this "hot" story really all that hot? In fact, Miss is up and down so much i...

Well, that's what I said: NEITHER guy will be coaching where he is now, and Helton will never be a head coach anywhere in D1

• OldSunsetFan said... (original post)Lane is going to do fine.See you in five seasons from now, sorry five years (4 seasons).

? I once called Lane Kiffin the Elmer Gantry of college football. Under "Self-Destruction" in the dictionary his picture leads the definition. He is incapable of lasting at any place.

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)? I once called Lane Kiffin the Elmer Gantry of college football. Under "Self-Destruction" in the dictionary his picture leads the ...

Do you think Lane Kiffin is one of Peter Pan’s Lost Boys that is never going to grow-up.

He did a great job building FAU into a football school.

Plus grow-up

• OldSunsetFan said... (original post)Do you think Lane Kiffin is one of Peter Pan’s Lost Boys that is never going to grow-up.He did a great job building FAU into a football school. ...

He is who he is. Let's actually see if he can stick at a place. History is on my side here. Kiffin being kiffin.

• The only question remaining is whether he gets tossed for spending quality time with a coed or his third year coaching is a media train wreck.