Wole Betiku to NFL...

Wole Betiku to NFL...

• Watch Pete Carroll take him in the 3rd round.

He will be on the d line with Rasheem Green...

EOBDCb2WkAMA8b9.jpg

• Discussion
  • UDFA

• He'll show-up at the underwear Olympics, but I agree his future in the NFL is limited.

• That's your boys double coverage and ankle weights futures...

I'll bet money Wole goes in the 3rd round...
  • GusFring505 said... (original post)That's your boys double coverage and ankle weights futures...I'll bet money Wole goes in the 3rd round...

Get ready for many takers

• SoCoTrojan said... (original post)Get ready for many takers

Insane Wole only had like a year and some change under his belt at this time.

If they take, I'll be collecting on draft weekend...

https://youtu.be/wrVhHq_mGM8

This post was edited by GusFring505 10 months ago

• GusFring505 said... (original post)Watch Pete Carroll take him in the 3rd round.He will be on the d line with Rasheem Green...

Agree

Clay and his misfits never coached him up and didn’t know how to use him.

• For his sake I hope the NFL Scouts don't watch the Cal Bowl game. He was manhandled the whole game. 2 Tackles and 1 sack as Illinois got beat. He'll get invited after the draft to one team.

• oldmanjay66 said... (original post)For his sake I hope the NFL Scouts don't watch the Cal Bowl game. He was manhandled the whole game. 2 Tackles and 1 sack as Illinois got be...

Sounds like you are describing how Austin Jackson performed in our bowl game and some are still projecting him as a 1st rounder.

• So Wole would have played at USC in place of Rector? If so, who had a better season this year, Rector or Wole? Who will get drafted higher? Let's see how well Clay and Clancy assessed talent and potential.

• Isn't that something? The guy produced enough tape to go pro after one year at Illinois, but couldn't do it in 3 at 'SC. He's a prime example of poor coaching.

I bet if he listened to his mentor LaVar Arrington and went to Penn State, he'd be going in the first round.

• racea911 said... (original post)So Wole would have played at USC in place of Rector? If so, who had a better season this year, Rector or Wole? Who will get drafted higher? Let...

To think we had mr cookies and cream starting over a guy with as many sacks as wole had while playing with much worse talent around him and in a better conference... smh

• racea911 said... (original post)So Wole would have played at USC in place of Rector? If so, who had a better season this year, Rector or Wole? Who will get drafted higher? Let...

Haha

• GusFring505 said... (original post)Insane Wole only had like a year and some change under his belt at this time.If they take, I'll be collecting on draft weekend...https://yo...

Wasn’t invited to the combine. Round 3 not lookin so good

• I dont care what folks say, no hate here, i wish him the best and good luck

• SoCoTrojan said... (original post)Wasn’t invited to the combine. Round 3 not lookin so good

Pro day at Illinois...

This post was edited by GusFring505 9 months ago

• GusFring505 said... (original post)Pro day at Illinois...

No combine invite...
  • GusFring505 said... (original post)Pro day at Illinois...

Are you still taking bets??

• SoCoTrojan said... (original post)Are you still taking bets??

Yup.

Tyreek Hill, Doug Baldwin, Edelman, Malcolm Smith want a piece of the action too...
  • racea911 said... (original post)Sounds like you are describing how Austin Jackson performed in our bowl game and some are still projecting him as a 1st rounder.

Jackson is a character and potential pick, not a pick based on accomplishments.

• PaulDrakeLives said... (original post)Jackson is a character and potential pick, not a pick based on accomplishments.

Missed ya, dude.

• GusFring505 said... (original post)Yup.Tyreek Hill, Doug Baldwin, Edelman, Malcolm Smith want a piece of the action too...

None of which were a 3rd round pick. Your bet was that Wole would be picked by the 3rd round. Or is it a solid NFL career?

• SoCoTrojan said... (original post)None of which were a 3rd round pick. Your bet was that Wole would be picked by the 3rd round. Or is it a solid NFL career?

Put it like this, this, Wole is still green playing football and in his 1st year playing had a better season than ALL of USC 3rd and 4th year players.

I still bet someone sees his pro day at Illinois and takes a 3rd round chance on him and he will have a better career than any USC defensive player on the team now...
  • XFL looks good

• As our hero once said, "Yeah, well."

• DJack longterm upside>Wole