UVA is headed to the Orange Bowl to face Florida

UVA is headed to the Orange Bowl to face Florida

Arrow21
  • Discussion
  • Yessir!

• Already got my tixs this week and airfare out of DCA. Here we goooooooo

• Good I was getting nervous

• Glad we hung on and still get to go!! I will be in Miami!!

• Let's go!!!!

• Make it 2-0 vs SEC under Bronco. Maybe we can make it a yearly tradition of beating SEC teams in bowl games.

This post was edited by PG Hoo 8 months ago

• PG Hoo said... (original post) Make it 2-0 vs SEC under Bronco. Maybe we can make it a yearly tradition of beating SEC teams in bowl games.

Flordia is a tad bit better than SC lol. But after clemson I think we can keep it close. I mean miami almost beat them and we almost beat Miami in our worst game. And if we can get 400yds of offense against clemson we shouldn't struggle against flordias d.
  • One of their corners is skipping the game for the draft. Would gladly accept more of that haha

• Not many cheap options on airfare from Virginia. Look at flying out of DCA on Jet Blue. About $400 per tix.

• sovietsanta87 said... (original post) One of their corners is skipping the game for the draft. Would gladly accept more of that haha

Yea I would imagine they have a couple of guys sit out but I don’t care. A win over a ranked SEC squad in a New Years Six Bowl is all that matters. I don’t blame guys for sitting out if they have the potential to make millions in the NFL. Eventually we will have someone sit out but I don’t see it becoming a common thing with UVA with the culture Mendenhall has created.

• ITSHOO said... (original post) Not many cheap options on airfare from Virginia. Look at flying out of DCA on Jet Blue. About $400 per tix.

Did you try cheapo air? And gotta remember it’s a couple of days before new years

• bakernj64 said... (original post) Did you try cheapo air? And gotta remember it’s a couple of days before new years

No but thanks. Jet Blue direct flights. Amazing to think we were sitting in sub zero weather at the Military Bowl (coldest I’ve ever been in my lifetime) to Miami in late December. Hoo cares about money at this point.

• HooTangClan said... (original post) Flordia is a tad bit better than SC lol. But after clemson I think we can keep it close. I mean miami almost beat them and we almost beat Miami ...

Is that the anti transitive property?

• ITSHOO said... (original post) No but thanks. Jet Blue direct flights. Amazing to think we were sitting in sub zero weather at the Military Bowl (coldest I’ve ever been in my life...

Right? I was wearing gear rated for subzero and I still was frozen. That game was totally worth it though. First bowl game in the BM era

• I just want to know if we’ll have anyone back to play??? Any of all these injuries can get better in 3 weeks??

• HappytheMan said... (original post) I just want to know if we’ll have anyone back to play??? Any of all these injuries can get better in 3 weeks??

All things considered, I’d rather they just keep healing. Winning the orange bowl would be great, but I’d rather they were 100% for next year instead of risking missing the first bit of the season.

• ITSHOO said... (original post) No but thanks. Jet Blue direct flights. Amazing to think we were sitting in sub zero weather at the Military Bowl (coldest I’ve ever been in my life...

Come up to Pittsburgh in late January hahaha. The military bowl will feel like Miami

• 22. NICE

• sovietsanta87 said... (original post) Come up to Pittsburgh in late January hahaha. The military bowl will feel like Miami

Why would I want to come to Siberia?

• 2019: break the streak and go to the Orange Bowl.

Let's finish the Year of the Hoo with a win on 12/30

This post was edited by Hoos Inc 8 months ago

• bakernj64 said... (original post) Why would I want to come to Siberia?

Siberia is Alaska in Feb. arrived at 2am and -35 and stupid client didn’t buy a damn thing.

• wwreith said... (original post) Siberia is Alaska in Feb. arrived at 2am and -35 and stupid client didn’t buy a damn thing.

user generated

That was honestly one of my worst experiences as a fan and a parent. Unmitigated disaster for me, but how far we’ve all come. Playing in the hot sun in a news years 6-er!

• Johnny Chimpo said... (original post) That was honestly one of my worst experiences as a fan and a parent. Unmitigated disaster for me, but how far we’ve all come. Playing in the ...

Worse football venue I have ever attended. Bathrooms, concessions were 3rd world stuff. Embrassing that it’s a military venue too, they deserve better!!

• ITSHOO said... (original post) Worse football venue I have ever attended. Bathrooms, concessions were 3rd world stuff. Embrassing that it’s a military venue too, they deserve bett...

I no longer fear hell as I attended the 2017 Military Bowl.