Covid-19 (Take 2)

Covid-19 (Take 2)

Arrow4
  • Apparently this forum can't handle over 93 pages in a thread, so I've started a new one.

Latest news (which was deleted) is Dot is still in ICU for another night and has lost 23 lbs, but I believe he is starting to feel better and hopefully will be out of ICU tomorrow.
  • Discussion
  • I’d like a little clarity on thread page capacity for the record.

Anyway, we apparently went over 200,000 reported dead.

• Praying for Dot

• Every deadly virus gets less deadly over time. It's not advantageous to kill your host.

• Roger that. Get better my friend.

• Covid is something we vastly under estimate unless it touchs us or someone we know. Stay vigilant.

• liwvu13 said... (original post)Apparently this forum can't handle over 93 pages in a thread, so I've started a new one.Latest news (which was deleted) is Dot is still in ...

Wow didn't know he was in ICU, let's hope for a speedy and full recovery.

• liwvu13 said... (original post)Apparently this forum can't handle over 93 pages in a thread, so I've started a new one.Latest news (which was deleted) is Dot is still in ...

Damn. Praying for Dot. Wtf took place with this? How did I miss the first thread?

• SmackTalkinEer said... (original post)Damn. Praying for Dot. Wtf took place with this? How did I miss the first thread?

For some reason the original Covid thread keeps deleting messages. Thats why I figured I should start another thread.

I'll let Dot tell his own story, but basically....him, his wife and daughter all tested positive about 3 weeks ago. According to him, his wife and daughter are both doing well now, but he's been having a battle. Periodically he has been checking in and giving updates. Im sure will hear from him sometime today.
  • SmackTalkinEer said... (original post)Damn. Praying for Dot. Wtf took place with this? How did I miss the first thread?

Check the PPB board. They haven’t deleted the posts over there.

• Lost 23 pounds ?

Dot...save a used tissue bro...

Cdiddy been a little reckless with the diet lately.

Oh yeah...and get better.

• Hang in there Dot, glad to hear you're doing better. 23 lbs !? Holy cow, you gotta be skin and bones now... you're gonna need a sammich.

(And, weren't you U.S.A ? --- somebody called you a Marine. )

• Perhaps this thread won’t have a bunch of posts deleted. Pretty grim milestone passed today.

• wvstick said... (original post)Perhaps this thread won’t have a bunch of posts deleted. Pretty grim milestone passed today.

2 million ?

• wvstick said... (original post)Perhaps this thread won’t have a bunch of posts deleted. Pretty grim milestone passed today.

Which milestone?

• Praying for you, Dot, my friend

• Does a single elected leftist own a mirror anymore?

https://twitter.com/AnthonyBialy/status/1309194368503492611

• And the twitter continues.

• If we just keep wearing masks this flu season we won't need to get a shot... right ?

• It would certainly help but everyone needs to wear one. Nd remember the flu shot is less than 50% effective.

• flamtnr said... (original post)It would certainly help but everyone needs to wear one. Nd remember the flu shot is less than 50% effective.

you weren’t born with a mask, silly. Why would you suggest healthy people wear them?

• bleedwvu said... (original post)you weren’t born with a mask, silly. Why would you suggest healthy people wear them?

Because he is an adult and ready for this pandemic to be over with. The simple fact that our numbers are continuing to rise could be a good indication to take precautionary measures.

• bleedwvu said... (original post)you weren’t born with a mask, silly. Why would you suggest healthy people wear them?

Like clothing?

• Well this isn’t good.

https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/covid-19-mutation-may-be-evolving-to-bypass-masks-hand-washing/amp/

This post was edited by flamtnr 3 months ago

• huatulco said... (original post)I don’t even want to read it. :)

It is funny how many of us approach fear.

Some of us like scary movies and roller coasters.

Some of us like to run around shouting warnings about Russia, immigrants, the weather, killer bees and drugs. Each one is a "crisis"

Government wants us to be in a constant state of panic so they can be important and gather the power that gives them woodies.

Then again, they did save us from dying from peanut allergies.