**** call on No Joke Backfires on refs …….

**** call on No Joke Backfires on refs …….

• Ball don't lie as Ward takes it in for the pick six TD we were gonna get anyway.

Cleveland Browns and ball security remains an on going problem .

On a side note , you can see the difference in this game verse the inbred ,the Browns have confidence in themselves verse the Bungals to the point of disdain.

How a 5-7 team has the nerve to get their noses out of joint in regard to anybody in this league remains a deep seated stupidity they just can't or won't flush .

Nobody can seemingly get through to these rubes that immaturity and thinking has us right where we are now In trouble as usual , sucking hind tit and gagging in the dust of the teams who knuckled down played ball and did their counting after the fat lady sung after the last whistle , not before you even take the field.

>>>>>>

SoulDawg

• Discussion
  • Yeah I don't know how you're supposed to make a "football move" while laying on your back with ball in hand, yet that's the BS the league tried to lay down for their ruling. Ridiculous. Sometimes I think they just make s**t up as they go, kinda like the tuck rule.
    As for playing like entitled AH's, they must get together nightly and takes turns reading their preseason news clippings. These guys appear to not have grown the least bit from this humbling season. Unbelievable.

• poppa9601 said... (original post) Yeah I don't know how you're supposed to make a "football move" while laying on your back with ball in hand, yet that's ...

My understanding is they thought Njoku never had control of the ball and when his butt hit the ground he was still bobbling it, so it was not ruled a completed pass. As he was trying to get control of it the linebacker ripped it out of his hands and rolled off him onto his feet with the rest of his body never touching the ground, which meant he could return it.

I didn't see it that way. Njoku had both hands around the ball when he hit the ground; I didn't see any bobbling. But they looked at it in slow motion and didn't see it that way for some reason. Freddie said Njoku should have caught the pass.