5-11

5-11

• My hope is that the Browns run the table in the division. Two Ben-gals, Two Stillers, One more Ratbird. That is my hope. Dominate this division.

• kosartoslaughter said... (original post) If they finish 8-8, considering a 2-5 start, that will at least show improvement. I don't expect playoffs this year, but 8-8 will sav...

SD:

10-6 nets the playoffs the exact same record which got RAC's team bounced thanks to the

former inbred scum Tony Dungy and the Colts deliberately laying down and letting the Tits walk in.

First you beat Denver the team right in front of you .

>>>>

SoulDawg

• Gameface64 said... (original post) 5-11. Nope. We're about to rip off a winning streak. Just stand by.

I'll second that. I say we are a 9-7, 8-8 at worst end of season.

• hamster said... (original post) I'll second that. I say we are a 9-7, 8-8 at worst end of season.

One in a row

• Yep, every game from here on in has serious implications. Almost like a series of playoff games, not quite win or go home....but close enough. Denver, though, is must win.

• Browns played better they just ran into the patriots and had some freak turnovers. Patriots struck the lotto with 3 turnovers on 3 straight plays instead of getting a touchdown shoved up their arse.

• hamster said... (original post) I'll second that. I say we are a 9-7, 8-8 at worst end of season.

Agree, 5-11 is a Debbie Downer prediction.

Heck, I even saw TJ Housmanzada (sp?) said we go 7-2 minimum and have a good chance to run the table and go 9-0.

So, not everyone is off the bandwagon and sees the talent that can turn around.

It has to start this week though, one at a time.

• The beginning of this season is a test of our young WIP. How good are they in simple football skill terms. But also how good are they at facing adversity and adjusting as needed, how good is the structure of the team at keeping their heads and hanging in , how good is our HC at riding herd on all of this, how good is the GM who put him in this place to start with? Whatever else.

Insufficient grade so far. More data to come.

• yogi8 said... (original post) Agree, 5-11 is a Debbie Downer prediction.Heck, I even saw TJ Housmanzada (sp?) said we go 7-2 minimum and have a good chance to run the table and go ...

That's interesting--Housh is a Bengal and shouldn't like (not *hates*; wrong word) the Browns. Where'd you see it? I don't doubt you, but I'd like to see what else he said as a former player and current analyst.

This post was edited by kosartoslaughter 2 months ago

• TJ said it on the Weds or Thurs afternoon Fox sports shows , here's a link, they start talking about Browns at 3 min mark https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fujye6zglWQ

• yogi8 said... (original post) TJ said it on the Weds or Thurs afternoon Fox sports shows , here's a link, they start talking about Browns at 3 min mark https://www.youtube.com/wat...

Thanks yogi! Steelers unfortunately are winners again and back in it. I don't see us sweeping them. I see them sweeping CLE as usual but would love to take a split.

This post was edited by kosartoslaughter 2 months ago