Freddy Kitchens =

Freddy Kitchens =

• PROSECUTOR said... (original post) I'm pretty sure Mangini started 1-11 but saved his job for another year by finishing 4-0. He convinced ownership that he solved problems an...

SD

The season ain’t over until it’s over

It’s us against the world we have to beat the officials and teams we face both .

When nothing is given ,

Take it.

>>>>>

SoulDawg

• PROSECUTOR said... (original post) Freddie had this gem at his presser:"We will support him. He will learn from it. Our team will learn from it and become better because of i...

"Come on, Freddie. Quit blowing smoke up our ****. There was NOTHING positive about this. It won't make anybody better."

Depends on how he means "better". Not a more competitive football team without Garrett, of course. But if "better" means: We have now had it emphasized that wigging out will have consequences. So we'll use that reminder to still compete, but compete intelligently", then I do think there's validity in what he said.

Along with wins and losses down the stretch, how Freddie handles the issues raised by the Cleveland Riot of 2019 will have impact on his "learning curve" and how he's viewed as a HC going forward.

• brett said... (original post) His inability to control the team will always hold him back.

That statement is so beyond stupid that I'm embarrassed for you.

A player defends himself while being held by 1 player and attacked by another, yet that somehow constitutes the HC's inability to control the team.

Nice try, but your agenda is showing.

If not for those last 8 seconds, Freddie would be getting the credit he so richly deserves for beating both the rat and inbred and being 2-0 in the division.

He going nowhere. Get use to it.

• dawgmusic said... (original post) Beat the Stools on Thurs. Get 10 days to prepare for another win. Figure some sheet out. This team will roll with Chubb and Hunt. The D will rise ...

Where are all y’all chicken littles contending the sky is falling? It’s Thanksgiving week and I’m serving up crow for all ya biatches...

No crow for me, hoes.

Gonna go to Pittsburgh next Sunday and get back to .500.

If Freddie can quit the cutesy bs, we might stand a chance. Hey Flintstone, run the rock.

Suck it, nancies.

• dawgmusic said... (original post) Where are all y’all chicken littles contending the sky is falling? It’s Thanksgiving week and I’m serving up crow for all ya biatches...No crow f...

Thanks for thinking of the board for the holiday!

Browns score 41 and win every week, I'll happily answer to Nancy or Debbie or whatever ya got.