In Blt game time

In Blt game time

• All Blt rooting for the Browns. With a Steelers loss and a Ravens win they have a three game lead and a home game against the Steelers. A three game lead with six to go, looks like a playoff spot, maybe a bye. The talk was the Steelers have a hard road to make the playoffs... A lot of competition for the wild card spot.
    Of course, the Ravens have to beat Houston.

• Discussion
  • The rats demolished the Texans today, they will win the division regardless of what we do. They'll win at least 3 more games.
    Very little chance we make the playoffs even if we do win out, but that's our only chance. We're capable, even without Garrett.

• poppa9601 said... (original post) The rats demolished the Texans today, they will win the division regardless of what we do. They'll win at least 3 more games.Very little cha...

Geez, I hate thinking that far ahead, but if the Browns do manage to win out and go 10-6, I would think they would have a great chance to make it in.

Finishing with wins means 6-0 in division and 9-3 in the conference.

• poppa9601 said... (original post) The rats demolished the Texans today, they will win the division regardless of what we do. They'll win at least 3 more games.Very little cha...

It'll be 31 years and counting...we haven't won since 1989, over a generation. Has to be a record of some sort.

If we hadn't ***** the bed vs. TEN, SEA and DEN we wouldn't be in this spot and we'd be 7-3 and breathing down them a little bit. I am starting to believe in Freddie though.

• yogi8 said... (original post) Geez, I hate thinking that far ahead, but if the Browns do manage to win out and go 10-6, I would think they would have a great chance to make it in....

It's possible we get in at 9-7, but we have to beat the inbred again to do it. They have a easy finish to their schedule as well.

• poppa9601 said... (original post) It's possible we get in at 9-7, but we have to beat the inbred again to do it. They have a easy finish to their schedule as well.

Go Bengals and Ravens...

If the Bungs split and get a win next week vs. PIT, and the Ravens handle them in the rematch, and we beat them as well. 1-5 in the division. Even if they beat the Bengals but lose both sets to CLE and BAL they will only be 2-4 in-division. WC is gonna be crowded.