Jake Burns goes yard ……….

Jake Burns goes yard ……….

• hamster said... (original post) I'll add another Dutch. Baker is now gun shy due to interceptions. He no longer trusts throwing to spot. Its call Couch-itus. Last year he was ...

Yep.....no question the INTs have him a little spooked....he's not anticipating the throw and throwing guys open like he was doing last year. Last year he did get away with a few balls that were thrown into tight spots.....this year, every tipped ball seems to turn into an INT.

You can see the indecision every week on the film reviews that Jake Burns and Ellis Williams put out.....there are plays there to be made and he's not pulling the trigger. Maybe now that we've basically pissed the season away, he can loosen up and get some of that gunslinger mentality back...start ripping the ball into some of those tight windows again.

As far as OBJ goes, I've always had mixed feelings on him....the talent is undeniable but, in the long run, I'm just not sure he's worth all the drama he brings to the table. Lot of chatter from Baker this week about "force feeding" OBJ....we'll see how that works out....we certainly need some kind of jump start.