Landry's early arrogant ignorance ,should be fined

Landry's early arrogant ignorance ,should be fined

• His stupidity and selfishness is whats endemic of these Clowns .

Left the door wide open for Buffalo and allowed them to seize the lead on one drive .

>>>>>

SoulDawg

• Discussion
  • He wouldn't have played the 2nd series if I was the HC....

• TheDutchman said... (original post) He wouldn't have played the 2nd series if I was the HC....

SD:

Best way to get their attention Playing time and hittin that wallet.

Cost you points , you get nailed for both .

Five minutes left season on the line , and we're waiting on a lateral ruling on shovel pass

>>>>>

SoulDawg

• SoulDawg74 said... (original post) SD:Best way to get their attention Playing time and hittin that wallet.Cost you points , you get nailed for both .Five minutes left season on th...

Even Al Riveron couldn't f--- that review up.....altho I did hold my breath waiting on his decision.

A Rashard Higgins sighting....just in the nick of time.

• Landry's arrogance on that play mirrors the arrogance of the coach not taking a field goal when your team sucks in the red zone and you just failed to score 7 times in goal to go situations.

This tough guy in your face man up BS is not winning games but apparently it's racking up style points.

I'd rather look bad and win than look good and lose.

• The hell with fining him SD.
    Punch him right in his face and sit him til he gets his head on straight.

• SoulDawg74 said... (original post) SD:Best way to get their attention Playing time and hittin that wallet.Cost you points , you get nailed for both .Five minutes left season on th...

I hate the modern players, no professionalism, no respect.

Nick Chubb truly is a throw back. Luv that guy.