Steelers week

Steelers week

• According to Football Outsiders DVOA rankings, the Bengals have the second worst defense in football, ahead of only the Dolphins. The Steelers offense, coming off a 7-point game against Cleveland, managed to score 16 on the Bengals. The only TD was on a 79-yard pass play where one defender slipped and fell and another one tripped over his feet.

Rudolph was 8-for-16 with a pick and got benched. Hodges came in and was 4-for-10 for 39 yards plus the 79-yard TD, which was a good throw.

Not much offense by the Steelers against the #31 defense.

Even without Garrett and playing on the road it's looking like the Browns have a good chance for their fourth straight W.

• Discussion
  • Steelers look like there bus crashed and just had enough to make it to the stadium. Sort of like a boxer with quick feet to get itself out of trouble but no way to land a blow.

• oasis05 said... (original post) Steelers look like there bus crashed and just had enough to make it to the stadium. Sort of like a boxer with quick feet to get itself out of troub...

SD:

Big problem , if we won't Have Pinochio Rudolph to whip up on .

Tomlin benched the lying little boo boo. , and the Duck calling backup created a spark and produced the win vs the hapless Bungals.

Its imperative we take our first drive stick it in the end zone and then play downhill forcing them to catchup.

They somehow luck into an early lead the refs the crowd roll players at home gassed up on adrenaline the weather and their defense will be a tough combo to beat.

>>>>>

SoulDawg

• Still not known if James Conner or JuJu Shuster-Smith will play. Pouncey is out so the Steelers could be very short-handed at the offensive skill positions. Nothing wrong with their defense, though. This could easily be a close, low-scoring game.

I'm hoping Vernon and Njoku will be active for the Browns. We need every man up.

• PROS:

According to Football Outsiders DVOA rankings, the Bengals have the second worst defense in football, ahead of only the Dolphins. The Steelers offense, coming off a 7-point game against Cleveland, managed to score 16 on the Bengals. The only TD was on a 79-yard pass play where one defender slipped and fell and another one tripped over his feet.

AA:

The defender on that long pass play will definitely earn himself a "C'mon Man!!!" He went after the receiver like he was radioactive.

PROS:

Rudolph was 8-for-16 with a pick and got benched. Hodges came in and was 4-for-10 for 39 yards plus the 79-yard TD, which was a good throw.

AA:

I think Tomlin is handling Rudolph like Kitchens did with Robinson: sending a message that you need a timeout, collect yourself, but you'll be reinstated as the starter next week because it's your opportunity to atone for your miserable performance against them 17 days earlier.

PROS:

Even without Garrett and playing on the road it's looking like the Browns have a good chance for their fourth straight W.

AA:

But the Steelers want revenge for the humiliation they endured on national tv, including Mason getting a lesson in "oh, you want to rip my helmet off? No, you're doing it all wrong. Here, let me show you how to do it!!" And the Steelers can't abide by the Browns having physically beat them up in that game, especially not in front of their home crowd.

I don't expect the Steelers to play like what the Dolphins and Bengals have offered up so far this season. Even if their offense can't rise above above ineptness, their defense will look to dish out some punishment.

• Some interesting points from Scott Patsko...

Over the last three games Beckham and Landry have been targeted 60 times. The Browns 3rd and 4th receivers, Higgins and Hodge, have been targeted a combined five times. The Browns have basically stopped using their 3rd and 4th WR's except as decoys.

This has coincided with the addition of Kareem Hunt to the offense. He has 15 receptions in three games, which projects to 80 catches over a 16-game season. He's taken over the Duke Johnson role.

Five different tight ends have combined for 29 receptions. Browns TE's are averaging 35.5 yards per game, but they have six TD's. The WR's have combined for eight.

Going into the season I thought Higgins and Callaway might put up big numbers due to defenses focussing on OBJ and Landry. It's not working out that way. The Callaway suspension, the injury to Higgins in the opener, the Njoku injury in game 2, and now the addition of Hunt has brought us to the point where Mayfield is throwing to OBJ, Landry, and Hunt almost exclusively, although he looks to his TE's in the red zone.

I'm not saying this is a bad thing, just interesting that it's turning out this way. But on the other hand, if you have elite talents like Landry and Beckham and Hunt you need to use them as much as possible. Now they're getting Chubb more involved in the passing game as well. If the Browns can retain Hunt and use their draft picks and cap space to upgrade the offensive line in the off-season, this should be a top five offense next year.

This post was edited by PROSECUTOR 1 month ago

• It will be interesting to see if David Njoku starts. He had 56 receptions last year, 639 yards and 4 TDs.

The top four receivers this year, talent wise and production are the two wide receivers and two running backs

It was interesting to see a SOBO tweet, yesterday where he listed a projected offense performance for the Browns offensive playmakers.

The two WRs over 1100 yards and Nick Chubb 1600 rushing yards. The specific detail is on the tweet.

The Browns offense needs to produce and the Browns defense needs to play well.

A pregame in Miami said, Miami needed turnovers to win and a slow Baker Mayfield start. Obviously, that did not happen.

How good are the Cleveland Browns after 11 games.

I always thought they would be better their last 8 games compared to their first 8 games, considering all the changes and how young their players were. Young meaning inexperienced.

• From Pat McManamon. He's assuming Hodges starts at QB for the Steelers:

"At quarterback, the Steelers are starting an undrafted free agent with 27 career pass attempts. He played well enough in a win over the Chargers, but he’s Pittsburgh’s third quarterback, and he’s playing because Mason Rudolph struggled so mightily in recent games. He joined the Steelers as a tryout player in minicamp, was invited to camp and made the practice squad. He was moved to the roster when Ben Roethlisberger was injured. He won the Walter Payton Award after throwing for 14,584 passing yards for Samford, but he’s Pittsburgh’s third quarterback making his second start. This should be an advantage for the Browns."

Yes, but we had the same advantage when we played Denver on the road and managed to lose. In fact, Denver's starting QB hadn't even played a down. At least Hodges got on the field and ran some plays this season.

Hodges is a dinkmaster. In his first game, against the Ravens, he was 7-for-9 for 68 yards with a long of 18. In his only start, a win over the Chargers, he was 15-for-20 for 132 with a long of 26. IOW, he's just like Rudolph. The Steelers don't ask them to win the game - just throw short, high percentage passes averaging about 9 yards per completion. He did have the 79-yard play to beat the Bengals last week, but that was a 30-yard pass to a wide open receiver who evaded two defenders to score.

The Steelers scored 7 points in the first game against the Browns with Rudolph. There have been some changes which may favor the Steelers. Hodges may play better than Rudolph, although on paper Rudolph is the better athlete having been a 3rd round pick from a major college. Also, the Browns will be without Myles Garrett, so that will favor the Steelers. The forecast is 51 degrees and cloudy so weather will not be a factor.

"It's cloudy out in Pittsburgh

It's rainin' in Saigon

Snow's fallin' all across the Michigan line..."

"A Good Man is Hard to Find" has got to be an Ohioan's least favorite Springsteen song. Somehow he managed to reference Pittsburgh, Michigan, and Vietnam in the first three lines of the song. At least he put the song on his album of tracks that didn't make the cuts on his featured albums.

• PROSECUTOR said... (original post) From Pat McManamon. He's assuming Hodges starts at QB for the Steelers:"At quarterback, the Steelers are starting an undrafted free ag...

Heart: Browns 31 Steelers 17

Head: Steelers 16 Browns 14

• "Over his last five games, Mayfield has more passing yards and fewer turnovers than Patrick Mahomes, Tom Brady, Russell Wilson and Drew Brees." - Ellis L. Williams

The passing game isn't there yet but it's getting there. Against the Steelers he was a respectable 17-for-32 at 6.0 yards per attempt, but most importantly there were no turnovers and only one sack. Not mind blowing numbers, just enough to get the W.

Two interceptions in the last five games and one was the shovel pass against the Pats.

Just keep improving a little bit game by game.

• Some interesting stuff from Zac Jackson.

https://theathletic.com/1408784/2019/11/28/elimination-game-browns-bank-on-improved-offense-as-they-try-to-break-long-heinz-field-losing-streak/?source=dailyemail

"On the Steelers’ lone scoring drive in the first meeting, 50 of their 85 yards came via penalty."

My comment: It was reported that the Browns have been on Greedy Williams to not get too handsy with the receivers and trust his ability.

"Mayfield has clearly played with more confidence and thrown with better accuracy in November than he did earlier in the season, and even as the Browns have become a run-first offense, Mayfield has shown improved command. Per Ted Ngyuen’s analysis piece published earlier this week, Pro Football Focus ranked Mayfield 21st in fastest time to throw (2.76 seconds) in the first nine games of the season. In the past three weeks, he ranked fifth in fastest time to throw (2.54 seconds)."

So Baker is now getting the ball out one-quarter of a second quicker, which has moved him up from 21st to 5th. Is that one-quarter of a second significant? This is one stat that I don't think means much. The interception Baker threw against the Dolphins was probably the quickest release of the game. So was the one before that - the shovel pass against the Patriots.

"The Steelers have 30 of their 38 sacks at home. Eight of those came against the hapless Bengals back in September."

So that's 30 sacks in 10 games against non-Bengal opponents. Not bad, but not exceptional. They had only one against the Browns two weeks ago. But if Greg Robinson can't go that changes the dynamic a bit.

"Beckham spoke Wednesday about the importance of the Browns maintaining composure in what certainly will be a hostile atmosphere."

Let's hope he puts his money where his mouth is and the rest of the team does as well.

OBJ added, "We’re over here to be a part of something that’s different from what it’s been in the past and to be the more physical team, the one that comes out on top.”

Yeah, well, every coach and team in the league talks about being the more physical team. Nobody ever said, "Hey, we're a finesse team. We win with smarts and finesse, not physicality." This will be a hard-hitting, physical game. The question is whether the Steelers take any cheap shots in response to the hits by Williams and Freeman that knocked two of their receivers out of the first game.

"Over the past four weeks, [Sheldon] Richardson has garnered Pro Football Focus’ second-highest grade (90.7) among the league’s defensive tackles."

Richardson is coming on strong just when they need him the most - with Garrett suspended and Vernon out. Hopefully Vernon can play against the Steelers. With Richardson playing great, the recent improvement of Chad Thomas (PFF's highest grade of any Browns player in the Dolphins game), and a Vernon return the Browns defensive line could be pretty strong even without Myles Garrett. We're also getting a rested Ogunjobi back.

"In Hodges’ prior appearances, the Steelers have been careful to not ask him to do too much and to concentrate on quick throws."

The stats bear that out, although with Garrett out I expect the Steelers will take some deep shots like the one that turned into a 79-yard TD that bailed them out against the Bengals. The Steelers offense only scored 16 points against the Bengals, who came in giving up nearly 28 per game. They only scored once against the Browns and that was mostly on Browns penalties. The Steelers wil take some deep shots and hope for pass interference or a receiver outfighting the defender for the ball. The Browns safeties need to be ready for some pick opportunities and not give up any big completions.

Devlin Hodges played at Samford, a school with 5,600 students. However, he set every passing record and had a 516-yard game and two 4,000 yard seasons, just missing a third. He started four years in high school and all four years at Samford except for the first three games. He's played a lot of quarterback, although not at a level anywhere close to the NFL. I'm not underestimating him, not after seeing the Browns get beat by an undrafted QB playing his first pro game in Denver.

Not much activity on this thread. I thought there would be more interest in talking about this game. It's the Steelers and it's a do-or-die game for both teams in terms of the playoffs.

• Also this from Ted Nguyen:

"According to Pro Football Focus, Mayfield ranked 32nd in passer rating from a clean pocket (83.0) among quarterbacks with 100 clean pocket drop backs in his first nine games. In the last three, Mayfield is tied for 13th in passer rating from a clean pocket (98.9)."

Still just a little above average, but a big improvement and the sacks and picks are way down.

• Not much activity on the thread, maybe due to holding our breath? Personally, being expected to beat the Steelers is such a weird feeling that talking too much about it might be a jinx. Like nobody in the dugout acknowledging a no-hitter in progress. For us, sweeping the season from the Yinzers in their house would be such a rare occurrence that we want to act like it's not actually happening until it does.

• Gameface64 said... (original post) Not much activity on the thread, maybe due to holding our breath? Personally, being expected to beat the Steelers is such a weird feeling that t...

Holding our breath sounds about right.....their defense is a different animal at home. I think Pros said 30 of their 36 sacks are at home.....and our LT is probably out.

I wouldn't underestimate Hodges....he's started one game and played a significant role in two others. They've won two of those three games.....both on the road...and lost in OT to Baltimore at home. I'd much rather face Rudolph than him.

Having said that, it's a game we should win....I just hope we can.

• TheDutchman said... (original post) Holding our breath sounds about right.....their defense is a different animal at home. I think Pros said 30 of their 36 sacks are at home.....a...

Yeah, our history against backup QB's is not good, or maybe I just remember the times we lost to them.

If Robinson is out it will be interesting to see if they go with McCray, who replaced Robinson when he got benched and played poorly, or Kendall Lamm, who is finally ready to play. Lamm has played in 56 games with 24 career starts.

• Yeah, holding our breath is absolutely bang on. This team keeps knocking at the door of respectability and then shrinking back. One of these years, the Browns have to get over the hump and become the team expected to win more weeks than not. They're not there yet. This game will say a lot about whether they're heading in the right direction. Everything about it is filled with tension:

The Myles thing lingers - lots of hostility that is pent up and *could* break out at any moment. Refs will be calling things veeeery tightly to try to keep a lid on outbreaks. Gotta be super-disciplined on the first few possessions for sure.

Browns are on the road. That's always tough. Hostile crowd, away from home - all the usual stuff. There's a reason home teams get a 3 point bump in betting lines and a reason the home team wins more often than they lose.

Inexperienced QB with not a ton of tape to review. You'd think that would be an edge. But for the Browns, it appears not to be one. I'm sick of watching bench warmers and UDF's come out and look like Montana in his prime. I don't know how the Browns are game-planning on Duck, but I don't like what the Browns have done historically against "bad" QBs.

Injuries on the lines - LT looks like it might make a field day for TJ Watt. Baker better RPO pretty darn quickly because the edge's are going to collapse fast on him. The DL is also thin and if we can't pressure Duck, well, see the above concern.

And yeah, if the Steelers were out of it, I'd hope for a laugher. But this is two teams who are pushing for a playoff berth and both are super hungry. Like many games, this is going to come down to one drive in the 4th quarter at game end. Pressure will be intense. Somebody's going to wilt. The Steelers have more experience on the sidelines and, while I'm no fan of Omar Epps, he'll have it all over Freddy at least this year.

I feel the way about this Browns team that I have all year. Line them up, player for player, against almost any other team and let the thing play out based on talent? If that happens, the Browns win the vast majority of the time. There is no talent shortage on the Browns side, especially lined up against a Steelers team that is down at key positions. So line up, play hard but disciplined ball and don't turn it over. That's the same recipe for every game I suppose, but I - for one - don't want to see any sneak plays that start 15 yards behind the LOS and involve fumbles or confusion or illegal man downfield penalties - keep it simple and clean; get up under center, hand the ball to Chubb, hand it to Hunt, throw in an occasional PA after they start gashing the Steelers for 5 or so a pop. Don't get fancy. Save that for the 4th quarter if we're up a score or two.

Would love to see the Browns come out scripted on the first possession and score 7. Then keep the hammer down and score some more. I'm hoping to be up by a couple of scores mid way through the second, forcing the Steelers to throw downfield and turn it over - then score some more and make it an easy cruise home with the crowd taken out of it. But I think we're in for a butt-clenching 3 hour ride of hope/despair in equal portions.

• rushmore said... (original post) Yeah, holding our breath is absolutely bang on. This team keeps knocking at the door of respectability and then shrinking back. One of these years...

Props for the Omar Epps comparison....Lol....I think he and Tomlin were separated at birth.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2290802-omar-epps-of-house-fully-understands-the-mike-tomlin-comparisons

Getting up on em early like we did in the Thursday night game will be critical.....we can't have Watt and company smelling blood and coming after Baker like the 49ers did.

"But I think we're in for a butt-clenching 3 hour ride of hope/despair in equal portions.".....sounds like a typical Browns game.....hopefully, we can throw in a little euphoria somewhere over that 3 hour ride.

• At this point ProFootballFocus has the Steeler defense ranked #1 overall. They're also #1 in pass rushing and #3 in run defense. In pass coverage they're 6th. Just a damn good defense right down the line.

Football Outsiders is not much different, ranking the Steelers' defense 3rd overall, 4th against the run, and 6th against the pass.

Offensively the Steelers rank 30th, so that's about as big a diffference as you can have. I expect a very tight, low scoring affair unless the Browns turn the ball over three times like they did against the Patriots. You can't do that against a team with a great defense.

Individually, Watt is graded as the #1 edge defender in the NFL. On the other side Bud Dupree is 20th. Wow. Their ends against our tackles might be the biggest mismatch on the field.

It doesn't get any better when you move inside. Hayward is ranked #2 and Hargrave #7. We're lucky Tuitt is on IR; he's #5. Their defensive line is scary good.

At corner Steven Nelson grades out as the 9th best corner and Minkah Fitzpatrick is the 8th best safety.

This game is going to be a huge test for Mayfield and the Browns' offense. They scored 21 against the Steelers at home thanks to some big pass plays, but it will be tougher in Pittsburgh. The Browns scored 3 points against the 2nd ranked defense (SF), and 13, 13, and 19 against the defenses ranked 3, 4, and 5. I'm not expecting more than 14 at the most on Sunday.

This is where OBJ and Landry earn their money. The Browns will not be able to run the ball at will. Last game they got 104 yards in 33 carries by their RB's against the #3 run defense - just over 3 yards per carry. Last game it was the 43-yard pass to Beckham, the 41-yard pass to Hodge, and the Schobert interception returned to the Steelers' 4-yard line that set up the three TD's. The Browns will need a couple more big plays this week.

Hodges is the great unknown for the Steelers. He's a rookie with only 27 passes under his belt, but he was extremely successful at a small college, but not quite successful enough to be drafted. He threw for over 14,500 yards and 111 touchdowns at Samford in 45 games. He's played a lot of football so I don't think the moment will be too big for him. However, having an undrafted free agent rookie starting at QB with the playoffs hanging in the balance is not what the Steelers want under any circumstances. Their game plan will be for their defense to shut down the Browns offense and get 2-3 turnovers, hopefully scoring on one of them, while the offense puts 10 points on the board.

• Pittsburgh is 6-5.

Their five games where they were the loser.

1. At New England 33-3

2.Seattle at home 28-26

3. At San Francisco 24-20

5. Baltimore at home 26-23 OT

10. At Cleveland 21-7

Wins

4. Cincinnati at home 27-3

6. At LA Chargers 24-17

7. BYE

8. Miami at home 27-14

9. Indianapolis at home 26-24

10. At Cincinnati 16-10

The six wins were not exactly against great teams. Indianapolis appears to be the only winning team that they beat.

They might be rated high on the defensive standing. The 38 sacks and turnovers help them. Missing their franchise QB is a big loss.

The Steeler offense controls the ball 29:16 and opponents 31:09. The overtime game against Baltimore increases the averages.

The third down success percentage is 34.1 and their defensive percentage is 36.2. The Browns have 33.1 and 33.8. respectively, which is a little lower on offense and better on defense

Fourth down 18.2 and 41.7, respectively. The Cleveland Browns percentage is 30.8 and 30.8, respectively, which is better for both offense and defense.

3.8 yards per opponents rush and 11.2 per opponents pass completed. Browns 4.8 defense per play against the rush and 11.5 per play per completed pass.

The Pittsburgh defensive quarterback rating is 83.7 and Cleveland's is 88.3.

There are other statistics like QB sacks 38 to 34. Turnover ratio, which PIttsburgh is a plus and Cleveland is still a negative number.

It just shows that even that Pittsburgh has a very good defense, the Cleveland Browns defense has had its moments. The Cleveland Browns have five wins and three of them are against winning teams. Baltimore now 9-2, Buffalo 9-3 and Pittsburgh 6-5. The New York Jets and Miami Dolphins are the other two wins. It will be interesting to see how the next five games are played.

The Cleveland Browns offense has some fire power, whereas the Pittsburgh Steelers does not right now

This post was edited by ramllov 1 month ago

• Holy crap, is Sheldon Richardson confident or what? Talk about bulletin board material. Richardson, talking about the 21-7 win said, "We beat the stuffing out of them". He added, "That was a butt-kicking by us". When told the Browns haven't swept the Steelers since 1988, he said, "Don't worry about it".

Talk about in your face. He's telling the Steelers that we kicked your butts before and we're coming to do it again. Richardson had a monster game against one of the best offensive lines in football and he's feeling it.

Terry Pluto's column made me realize just how good the Browns have been the last three games.

The beat the 9-3 Bills, who just trashed the Cowboys Thursday.

Then they beat the stuffing out of Pittsburgh 21-7.

Last week they got out to a 28-0 lead against Miami in the first half and coasted to another win.

They just have to keep it going. The offensive line has to hold up against possibly the best DL in football. The fab five of Mayfield, Chubb, Hunt, OBJ, and Landry need to produce big plays. The defense needs to beat the stuffing out of an inexperienced rookie QB straight out of a college with 5,600 students and force some turnovers and a lot of punts. But the main thing is to get a W which puts us squarely on a path to the playoffs.

No Roethlisberger, no Pro Bowl center Maurice Pouncey, no James Conner or JuJu Shuster, and Antonio Brown and Le'Veon Bell are long gone. The Browns defense should dominate like they did the last game. As for the offense, they're facing the #1 defense in football according to PFF, but with the star power they have at the skill positions they should be able to score just enough to win.

• It's not easy to turn, "expecting bad things to happen" to "expecting good things to happen" The Browns are starting to feel it.

• We're so beaten down that any show of confidence sets off the warning bells. It's overconfidence, it's a trap, it's a jinx. Good NFL teams have a healthy amount of FU swag.

That said, I'm still holding my breath. Browns have earned some right to clap on themselves, but not that much.......just yet.

• It ain't getting any easier.....Robinson now officially ruled out. Randall out too....coaches' decision.

• Gameface64 said... (original post) We're so beaten down that any show of confidence sets off the warning bells. It's overconfidence, it's a trap, it's a jinx. ...

SD:

Jeeze but these guys are dumb, it gives credence to anybody taking pause in regard to evaluating their chances.

All these guys have Diarrhea of the mouth, good teams have swag and confidence ,but don't go out of their way to make their own job harder with inflammatory bulletin board garbage ,.

Good Teams light your **** up and let their play do the talking .

The Browns aren't a good team .

They could be if they ever can get out of their own way and grow the

f ck up.

We handle our business , we roll these HillJack sheep Phuckers .

We get Caught up in the petty squabbles , side play and lose focus we won't and we'll not only lose the game but piss the season down the drain .

Counting on Baker here to come up Big in his biggest game yet .

They'll be geeked and circle the wagons around their Rookie , so we sure as hell can't have a repeat of that Denver nonsense and make another nobody a star .

Conversely they'll try and Heat up our guy ,Baker holds his mud comes thru and makes plays in support of Chubbs running , we'll roll this scum like the Dogs they are .

Browns are the better team and its time to prove it and quit talking about it .

Bad weather set for Ketchup field ,yet another advantage for the home team and the lesser talented team.

Perfect for the Browns , the harder the better , don't need no stinkin Break.

Greasy ball greasy field greasy NFL officials and greasy sista lovin inbred.

Easy Peasy .

>>>>

SoulDawg

• I thought about saving this for another thread on another forum, but, when I was reading this thread, it just seemed the right place to place it.

Earlier today I was reading Will Brinson. He is a CBSSports writer and he provides the NFL picks and provides a short narrative. I really liked his last bit of writing on the Cleveland Browns - Pittsburgh Steelers game. "The Browns are finding their stride and are about to take-off on a nice little run that starts on Sunday in Pittsburgh."

I doubt that the wording is original, it sounds like parts of the wording can be found in other reports. It is nice to read positive points on the Cleveland Browns.

Most Browns fans/our members have a hard time believing that there is a good chance that the 2019 Cleveland Browns are actually favored to win in Pittsburgh. It is a little hard to digest, but, if the Cleveland Browns are winning in the four quarter, I will be watching the clock!

Go Browns!

• ramllov said... (original post) I thought about saving this for another thread on another forum, but, when I was reading this thread, it just seemed the right place to place it.Ea...

"It is a little hard to digest, but, if the Cleveland Browns are winning in the four quarter, I will be watching the clock!"

-- In many ways, the team constructed by Dorsey is on the precipice. Crash and burn while squabbling and pointing fingers or circle the wagons and take off. (Hmm, that mixed metaphor needs some work). The weirdness of this season may turn out to be a positive "learning experience" in the long run.

Or not. We'll see about that. However it goes, the question still remains: Was all this really necessary? Or did Dorsey hamper the team a bit in how he crafted the team after going 7-8-1 last year?