Time to move on

Time to move on

• Too much time and energy are being spent on the MG situation. The time has come to treat MG as a injured player out for the season and go with next man up.

We are setting ourselves up for a trap game against the Fins, by looking ahead to game 2 with the inbred. It will only get us beat by a improving Dolphin team.

We need to focus on the task at hand, one game at a time.

• Discussion
  • poppa9601 said... (original post) Too much time and energy are being spent on the MG situation. The time has come to treat MG as a injured player out for the season and go with ne...

SD:

Wednesday is the Appeal the exact amount of time off TBD .

Until then and After we play .

Next man UP !.

The Show must go on, we added CoX. Vernon is gonna be ready ,and Thomas is starting to come on strong.

Baker on Deck if he gets Hot ,we can still make this run.

>>>

SoulDawg

• Garrett is a force as a pass rusher, but he's weak against the run. His absence won't sink us.

I'm more worried about the backend. We need another safety.

"What's Eric Berry's phone number again"?

• poppa9601 said... (original post) Garrett is a force as a pass rusher, but he's weak against the run. His absence won't sink us.I'm more worried about the backend. ...

Yes, yes, yes.

Yes that the Miami game has "trap" written all over it.

Yes that the loss of Garrett is bad but not a killer by any means.

Yes that the safety issue is bigger.

Side-note: If the Squeelers and their fans had any intelligence or sense of decency they would realize how lucky they are with how lightly Rudolph has been handled. (But of course they don't and will play up to the cameras as best suits them. Cheap-shot revenge will be the order of the day.) When the crazed instigator of the whole thing gets off relatively scot-free because he was too incompetent to remove Garrett's helmet in the first place, you realize that even red-faced punks who try to kick a guy in the balls can really use the Victim Card well if they play it right.

Hines Ward would be so proud of little Mason.

• Yes, time to move on. It's like Garrett sprained an knee and is out for the year. My guess is having to miss the rest of the season, lose his chance to lead the league in sacks and be DPOY, and losing over $1.1 million in salary is going to ensure that nothing like this happens again. Next year he'll be on a mission.

Vernon has mostly played on the left side before coming to Cleveland so he'll step right in for Vernon when he can play, which hopefully will be next week. Chad Thomas has played well on the right side the last couple of games. We should be OK except for the Ravens' game.

The good thing is Pouncey will still be suspended when we play the Steelers, but Ogunjobi will be back and hopefully Vernon as well.

• Great Tom Petty song, but I guess that sort of thing is more for the cooler...

Moving on to Pittsburgh to move back to .500