15th Annual Rookie Mock picks only - Done - Sub Picks/change OK

15th Annual Rookie Mock picks only - Done - Sub Picks/change OK

• I know we don't usually do this, but since the Bears had the fewest draft picks...

The Bears have signed UDFA James Williams, RB, Washington State.

• Amadi and Fitzgerald are excellent picks.

• Thanks

I have to admit, I found both of them tonight.

I had seen the DL from Georgia a few days ago. I was looking for a DE for Detroit, but, the LB I found had a higher upside. I also saw that the team needed a RB, although, if I could have found an OT late, a real sleeper, I would have tried to squeeze him in.

I will have to do whe JayDawg 1313 did and find a few UDFAs.

If I did not make three substitute picks out of the last four picks, they would have been my preimum or preferred or primary UDFAs.

• Replacement pick for Arizona’s Mr. Irrelevant.

With the 254th and final selection in the 2019 NFL draft, the Arizona Cardinals select Khari Willis, Safety, Michigan State University.

• Thank you for your selection.

The Detroit Lions can now put Nick Fitzgerald, QB, Mississippi to their roster signing him as an UDFA.

• I bumped this to encourage old members to sign up for another year.

I also wanted to remind new members if they are interested the discussion of last year's 15th Annual Rookie Mock Draft is lower on the first page.

It can provide some idea of how the draft works.

There maybe some summary reports of last year's mock draft.

If members want to take a history trip, there might be a few previous mock drafts and discussion threads on the other pages.

NOTE: Greedy Williams, CB, LSU was the 20th pick going to Pittsburgh

This post was edited by ramllov 1 year ago

• bumping

• LAGreg, I was afraid you were going to do that. I just wrote a message on the 2020 thread explaining how I was embarrassed with the 2019 draft of the Detroit Lions.

• ramllov said... (original post)LAGreg, I was afraid you were going to do that. I just wrote a message on the 2020 thread explaining how I was embarrassed with the 2019 draft of th...

I think you had a really good draft this year for the Lions!