Mr. Draft Brewru 2020

Mr. Draft Brewru 2020

• Hmmmm….. So many ways for us to screw up...…. Not that I dislike most of these picks

Andrew Thomas
    Mekhi Becton
    Ezra Cleveland (not excited about that, but have inhaled the smoke)
    Antonito Winfield
    Ashtyn Davis
    Jeremy chinn
    Solomon Kindley
    Jordyn Brooks

Winfield at 40 tie breaker

Edit to delete 2 choices, thanks for the heads up...

This post was edited by BigBlueMutt 5 months ago

• Fair warning guys, since Buck limited it to 8 picks, those with 10 are probably only going to have their first 8 listed as their guesses.

• IamRV said... (original post)I'm going to list all the guys I DON'T want them to take because that's almost ALWAYS what happens.Jedrick WillsGrant DelpitMalik Harri...

WINNING!!

BTW. Winfield is going to go at 45 - er just went at 45.

This post was edited by IamRV 5 months ago

• IamRV said... (original post)I'm going to list all the guys I DON'T want them to take because that's almost ALWAYS what happens.Jedrick WillsGrant DelpitMalik Harri...

And we have a winner! IamRV, I'm proud to crown you Mr. Draft Brewru 2020!

Wills and Delpit got the job done!

Note: ramllov, you also had 2 hits, but you exceeded the total number of guesses, as we were looking for a list of 8, not 10.

This post was edited by FunkMastaBuck 5 months ago

• I accept this award on behalf of all the little chillins.

Seriously, I think this belongs to Ram because we tied at 2 correct picks AND he chose 50 as the tiebreaker (actual pick 45) and I didn't even choose a tiebreaker. The fact he's evidently too dense to know there aren't two 9s when you count to 10

1. Tristan Wirs, Iowa - miracles can happen

2. Andrew Thomas, Georgia - Maybe

3. Jedrick Wills Jr., Alabama

4. Ezra Cleveland, Bosie State - Means the Browns traded back

5. Jeremy Chinn, S, Southern Illinois -

6. Grant Delpit, S, LSU

7. Zack Baun, LB/EDGS, Wisconsin

8. Willie Gay Jr., LB, Mississippi State

9. DeVon Hamilton, DT, Ohio State

9. Alex Highsmith, EDGE, Charlotte

10. Davion Taylor, LB Arkansas

shouldn't be held against him. He had the same number of correct choices as me in his first 8 picks so he, not me, should be the champ. Besides, he's getting old and don't they give awards to old guys past their prime as a feel good thingee?

• I wrote my message late on Wednesday about two hours before the draft.

I guess it can be easily said, I got carried away. I started seeing players I wanted the Cleveland Browns to select.

The easier picks were to try to guess the first two selections. Anyone who hit on a later round would just be luck.

My pick was too high for the Winfield selection. I thought his size was a concern as well as his injury factor.

Grant Delpit can cover TEs.

Winfield has the heart of a Lion, just like his DAD.

If members go to SOBO's 2020 redraft thread, it is and should increase in messages and points of interest. This is not a contest I need to win. It was fun just to participate. I do wish more members would have participated.

Thanks for starting the thread. I will try to get my entry in earlier and edit it to make sure I comply with the rules.

I am getting older. Sometimes I do get these "Senior Moments".

This post was edited by ramllov 5 months ago

• ramllov said... (original post)I wrote my message late on Wednesday about two hours before the draft.I guess it can be easily said, I got carried away. I started seeing players I ...

Senior moments=dense lol