Mr. Draft Brewru Contest 2019!

Mr. Draft Brewru Contest 2019!

• Well, that was really, really pathetic. Maybe I should put a positive spin on it and say that nearly all of us tied for second place, with exactly ZERO right picks. LeBentley, FunkMastaBuck, and Rapscallion blew away the rest of the field by actually making a correct pick. In each case they took Greedy. So, who earned eternal admiration and glory?

FunkMastaBuck!!

FMB won the tie breaker by being only 5 picks off with Rock Ya-Sin, who he guessed going at 29 and actually went 34. FMB, I pass the crown of Mr DraftBrewru, along with all rights and privileges due to such an honor!

• Grats, Draft Brewru Buck!

Man, that draft felt unusually random, not just for the Browns, but for every team, once the 3rd round or so started. I can't remember one where it felt so much like teams shoved all the 3rd-7th round graded prospects into a bingo cage and picked whomever.

• On the bright side I nailed 3 stooler picks lol.

• MBAthehardway said... (original post)

Well, that was really, really pathetic. Maybe I should put a positive spin on it and say that nearly all of us tied for second place, with exactly ZERO right picks. LeBentley, FunkMastaBuck, and Rapscallion blew away the rest of the field by actually making a correct pick. In each case they took Greedy. So, who earned eternal admiration and glory?

FunkMastaBuck!!

FMB won the tie breaker by being only 5 picks off with Rock Ya-Sin, who he guessed going at 29 and actually went 34. FMB, I pass the crown of Mr DraftBrewru, along with all rights and privileges due to such an honor!

Wow, I assumed somebody had to have gotten at least 2 right. I figured I'd check in to congratulate the winner and wait a minute... it's me!?

Thanks Dorsey and Greedy for making this all possible. It's an honor to wear the crown for the next year!

• 150+ guesses and ZERO correct

• MBAthehardway said... (original post)Well, that was really, really pathetic. Maybe I should put a positive spin on it and say that nearly all of us tied for second place, with exa...

Wow, a full year has passed and it's about that time to get the 2020 Draft Brewru contest going.

I'll start a new thread sometime in the coming week. Get your picks ready!
  • Agreed!! I've had wayyyy too much time this draft season and need to gain something...anything.... from all that film study lol