The 16th Annual Rookie Mock Draft - DONE - THANK YOU!

The 16th Annual Rookie Mock Draft - DONE - THANK YOU!

• With the 241st pick, the Patriots select Cohl Cabral, OL, Arizona State.

• With pick 242 in the 2020 NFL Draft, the Green Bay Packers select Omar Bayless, WR, Arkansas State.

• With pick 243 in the 2020 Draft Brew Draft, the Tennessee Titans select Kendrick Rogers, WR, Texas A&M.

Cleveland is now on the clock.

• With the 244th selection in the 2020 NFL draft, the Cleveland Browns select Stephen Sullivan, TE/WR, Louisiana State University.

user generated

• With the 245th pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers select:

Calvin Throckmorton, OL, University of Oregon

user generatedNow if that isn’t a great name for an offensive lineman, I don’t know what is.

This post was edited by tguster 9 months ago

• Miami selects Reggie Corbin, RB, Illinois

• With pick 247 in the 2020 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select Michael Onwenu, G, Michigan.

• Houston selects

RB Joshua Kelley, UCLA

• Buffalo selects Tipa Galeai, DE/OLB, Utah State

• Houston selects:

Khalil Davis, DT, Nebraska

• Minnesota selects Stanford Samuels, CB - Florida State with pick #249.

• I received a suggestion for the Dallas pick at 231.

Benjamin Victor, WR, Ohio State as the substitute pick.

This is not an auction, but, if this is good enough, it is done or other suggestions can be made. I keep it open.

Since it is at the closing of the draft, it might provide another member or two to have a little fun if they have the time.

I want to thank the GM who provided the response so quickly.

• Miami selects Chauncey Rivers, DE, Mississippi State

• 252 broncos select SEWO OLONILUA - RB/H-Back TCU

This post was edited by JackTBurton 9 months ago

• Minnesota selects Javon Hagan, DB - Ohio with pick #253.

• Broncos Select Javelin Guidry CB Utah with the 254 pick

• At pick 255, this year's Mr. Irrelevant for the Draft Brew Mock is Thakarius Keyes, CB, Tulane. He's going to the New York Giants. I had to select a good-name guy for Mr. Irrelevant, and what can be better than a Thakarius who also likes to go by the nickname BoPete.

• IkoIko said... (original post)Minnesota selects Javon Hagan, DB - Ohio with pick #253.

Hadn't seen this kid until now. I believe you stole one here.

• IamRV said... (original post)Hadn't seen this kid until now. I believe you stole one here.

• IamRV said... (original post)Hadn't seen this kid until now. I believe you stole one here.

I hope that the Browns have him targeted as a priority UFA. He can stick on an NFL roster.