Better Call Saul

Better Call Saul

  • Little anticlimactic in terms of the progeny of Saul but I was close as he had to birth Saul as a means of survival and walking away from his Jimmy McGill practice.
    Him on the phone was funny.
    And the reality of the office and life potentially? with Kim was interesting.

    By far Nacho is the most intriguing to me.
    Slower episode but hopefully it lays the ground work for the season close out

  • JackTBurton wrote: Little anticlimactic in terms of the progeny of Saul but I was close as he had to birth Saul as a means of survival and walking away from his Jimmy McGill practice.
    Him on the phone was funny.
    Andthe reality of the office and life potentially? with Kim was interesting.

    By far Nacho is the most intriguing to me.
    Slower episode but hopefully it lays the ground work for the season close out

    That guy that Nacho beat up,isn't he the same guy that Walt strangled?


  • And I believe there was a Jesse Pinkman reference as well.


    ---------------------------------------------
    --- Animaleyz wrote:

    JackTBurton wrote: Little anticlimactic in terms of the progeny of Saul but I was close as he had to birth Saul as a means of survival and walking away from his Jimmy McGill practice.
    Him on the phone was funny.
    And the reality of the office and life potentially? with Kim was interesting.

    By far Nacho is the most intriguing to me.
    Slower episode but hopefully it lays the ground work for the season close out

    That guy that Nacho beat up, isn't he the same guy that Walt strangled?



    ---------------------------------------------

  • JackTBurton wrote:
    And I believe there was a Jesse Pinkman reference as well.


    ---------------------------------------------
    --- Animaleyz wrote:

    JackTBurton wrote: Little anticlimactic in terms of the progeny of Saul but I was close as he had to birth Saul as a means of survival and walking away from his Jimmy McGill practice.
    Him on the phone was funny.
    And the reality of the office and life potentially? with Kim was interesting.

    By far Nacho is the most intriguing to me.
    Slower episode but hopefully it lays the ground work for the season close out

    That guy that Nacho beat up, isn't he the same guy that Walt strangled?



    ---------------------------------------------

    Yes that is Crazy 8. He was already in an episode of Saul last year I believe though

  • Jimmy took a hard right turn into Saul last night.

    Barry


  • I gotta say the pacing of the last two episodes have been slow.
    Hope it picks up.
    It shows glimpses of great tv and then jumps in the slow lane for long stretches.

    ---------------------------------------------
    --- BarryMcBride wrote:

    Jimmy took a hard right turn into Saul last night.

    Barry



    ---------------------------------------------

  • Can we get Saul now please? 

    I sincerely hope they spend whatever time left they have in the season fully morphing him into Saul. I know that'd be fast and I know it'd be tricky, but I think it's about time. Last episode was a real stinker. Whole lotta nothing, except Jimmy going dark.

    I'd like to see a season of him being up to full on Saul things. What's this show gonna go, 5 seasons? We're running out of time for Saul to be Saul.

    Just snap already! Break his heart and beat him down, so he can rise again as Goodman! Please!


  • I am with you.
    Past two episodes have just dragged on and outside of 1 outstanding episode it has been a fairly slow and boring season.
    It's really Been a season of him smoking cigarettes with Kim leaning against a wall.
    I am of the "let's get this moving" crowd...
    ---------------------------------------------
    --- CASHdog296 wrote:

    Can we get Saul now please? 

    I sincerely hope they spend whatever time left they have in the season fully morphing him into Saul. I know that'd be fast and I know it'd be tricky, but I think it's about time. Last episode was a real stinker. Whole lotta nothing, except Jimmy going dark.

    I'd like to see a season of him being up to full on Saul things. What's this show gonna go, 5 seasons?We're running out of time for Saul to be Saul.

    Just snap already! Break his heart and beat him down, so he can rise again as Goodman! Please!

    ---------------------------------------------
  • Finally the pace has picked up.
    Really good episode last night.
    Everyone was working a con last night, Kim, Mike, Gus, Nacho, Jimmy and even Jimmy's brother.

  • Overall, it was a disappointing season.

  • Call the number.

  • Yea it wasn't the best, I hope the next one is better, if there is a next one