Billions

Billions

• If you aren't hip to this show, get to it.

Damian Lewis and Paul Giamatti are awesome. Throw in Maggie Siff and a few guest stars, fantastic writing, you have probably the best show on TV today.

• Discussion
  • Almost through season 2. Going to need to watch it again though and catch some things I missed the first time due to multitasking. Pretty good and acting among the lead characters is really good. Always dug Giamatti and loved Lewis in BoB.

If I got one bitch, it is Maggie Siff's character being in the middle of everything by choice. I just can't' buy it. She is great though, and something about her is hot as shit.

Otherwise, pretty damn good thus far.

• You ain't seen nothing yet

• Solid show
    Good cast, good writing.

• Pretty solid ending to season three. I kind of saw it coming with the General, it was just looking too easy for Chuck.

They set up next season pretty well with Axe and Chuck teaming up.

• Earthedice said... (original post)

Pretty solid ending to season three. I kind of saw it coming with the General, it was just looking too easy for Chuck.

They set up next season pretty well with Axe and Chuck teaming up.

Earlier in the day of the season finale, my wife and I were actually discussing the fact that both Axe and Chuck don't really care about each other anymore, and have other enemies now.

I wouldn't be surprised if they went all Strangers On A Train for season 4.

• Animaleyz said... (original post)

Earlier in the day of the season finale, my wife and I were actually discussing the fact that both Axe and Chuck don't really care about each other anymore, and have other enemies now.

I wouldn't be surprised if they went all Strangers On A Train for season 4.

I liked the ending.
    Changing the dynamic of Chuck and Ax was refreshing this season, having them ruin one another got stale.
    I like them working together.
    And recycling KGB Teddy from rounders was Ok, surprised they went that route but it is a solid show. Damian Lewis and Paul Giamatti are incredible actors