Iron Fist

Iron Fist

• Watched the first 3 episodes last night. Started off pretty slow but is starting g to pick up. Anyone else in on this? What you think?

• Discussion
  • I'm on this as well. I've watched 6 episodes.
    It's entertaining for sure but the last episode was a tad silly but I'll stay on it.

I may try Daredevil soon, I heard that's the best of the Marvels.

• Two episodes in and it's starting to pick up.

• TypicalTimes wrote:

I'm on this as well. I've watched 6 episodes.
    It's entertaining for sure but the last episode was a tad silly but I'll stay on it.

I'd watch that first, then either Jessica Jones or luke cage. Luke cage has been my favorite so far. He feels a lot more natural and less like an angsty teen than some of the other heros. Haven't watched iron fist yet but the reviews haven't been kind.

• Five deep and loving it

• TypicalTimes wrote: I'm on this as well. I've watched 6 episodes.

DD is the best I think by far, but they had 2 seasons to flesh out the stories and have brought in two "villians" quotes because one is the Punisher and this story line has him fighting against DD

• Kinda cool to keep seeing Rosario Dawson and Carrie-Anne Moss keep cropping up!

• Binged the whole season last weekend.
    I really liked it.
    Loras Tyrell was a good Danny Rand.
    Good show imo, can't wait for the defenders

• I just finished the season yesterday. I thought is was ok. There was just too much filler. The story, like Jessica Jones, could have been told in 10 or eleven episodes. I felt it could have been much better in regards to the story also. I'll definitely watch season 2 though, if there is one. The acting, however, was top notch, especially Tom Pelphrey from Banshee. I loved every moment that dude was on screen. You want to hate him for being such a dick, but then Pelphrey does such a great job showing how torchered and broken Ward is having an asshole like Harold for a father.

In order of the Marvel Netflix shows from best to least, I would go Daredevil even with Luke Cage, then Iron Fists followed by Jessica Jones.

• I think a Steven Seagal Russian martial arts exhibition is more interesting. I think if Daredevil didn't exist in the same universe, I might enjoy it more.

I think with such amazing martial arts choreographers out there in 2017, there's no real excuse for the bad sparring.

• tonedef75 wrote:

I just finished the season yesterday. I thought is was ok. There was just too much filler. The story, like Jessica Jones, could have been told in 10 or eleven episodes. I felt it could have been much better in regards to the story also. I'll definitely watch season 2 though, if there is one. The acting, however, was top notch, especially Tom Pelphrey from Banshee. I loved every moment that dude was on screen. You want to hate him for being such a dick, but then Pelphrey does such a great job showing how torchered and broken Ward is having an asshole like Harold for a father.

In order of the Marvel Netflix shows from best to least, I would go Daredevil even with Luke Cage, then Iron Fists followedby Jessica Jones.

I was feeling bad for Ward from the get go because I felt like he had to balance so many needy personalities.