scalpers stub hub ticket exchange and the like

scalpers stub hub ticket exchange and the like

• they are all basterds,I was lucky enough to score radiohead tickets (sold out in 15 mins) but you can get in on sites like stub hub if you want to pay double or triple the amount of cost

• Discussion
  • Not so much stubb hubb setting the prices. The big problem and I dont know if there is a solution is that there are brokers that buy 1000's of tickets to all kinds of events and then resell them for mucho profit. My wife and I got our son tickets to see the RHCP in April face value tickets were $45.00 but it also sold out very quick. I ended up paying $400 for 3 tickets. It really sucks but its the only way you will see events like this without being in line to buy them. 

spaceman2000 wrote:

they are all basterds,I was lucky enough to score radiohead tickets (sold out in 15 mins) but you can get in on sites like stub hub if you want to pay double or triple the amount of cost

• just read that every RADIOHEAD show except the 2 i am going to Seattle & Portland you have to show id and your credit card is your ticket

• spaceman2000 wrote:

just read that every RADIOHEAD show except the 2 i am going to Seattle & Portland you have to show id and your credit card is your ticket

Not sure I am fond of that solution. If I buy tickets but can't go does that mean I can't sell them? And honestly I don't have a problem with an individual selling tickets for more then face value but brokers buys tons of tickets is where my issue is.

• i believe if you cant go ticketmaster will help you out,I think