Twin Peaks and the Browns

Twin Peaks and the Browns

• Which Twin Peaks character reminds you of a character fom the Browns history ?   To toss one of my own, Johnny Vegas reminds me of Richard Horne. Privledged, pretty boy with an affection  for nose candy and self indulgence. Am I right, am I right?

• Discussion
  • This show is crazy, Lynch is really a mad professor type of film maker.
    I love - love the cosmic horror/Lovecraft overtones, the psychodelic undertones.
    Cooper is not the same Cooper per say but mccglaughlin is pretty great.
    The lodge?
    The glass box?
    BOB?
    The Manhattan project?
    And the guest casting has been entertaining
    Re: Vegas, maybe - lol.

Nothing makes sense or at least anything that can be explained reasonably in this show - it's so bizarre, sometimes creepy scary and at times quirky funny and did I say ******* weird - it is fascinating...

• JackTBurton wrote: This show is crazy, Lynch is really a mad professor type of film maker.
    I love - love the cosmic horror/Lovecraft overtones, the psychodelic undertones.
    The lodge?
    The glass box?
    BOB?
    The Manhattan project?

Nothing makes sense or at least anything that can be explained reasonably in thisshow - it's so bizarre, sometimes creepy scary and at times quirky funny and did I say ******* weird - it is fascinating...

Agreed, JTB.  I have been drawn in totally. Cannot wait to see what happens here on out. BUT, you still need to match up a character to someone in the Browns past:  whether its a player, coach, owner, GM, media type, etc....

• Butch Davis as Coop when he was hired
    Butch Davis as dirty coop before he was fired

BOB/MIKE - the spirit who takes over every gm and turns a sane person into a evil serial killer of NFL franchises

The man from another place - joe banner

Deputy Chad - Eric Mangini

---------------------------------------------
    --- Binky6 wrote:

JackTBurton wrote: This show is crazy, Lynch is really a mad professor type of film maker.
    The lodge?
    The glass box?
    BOB?
    The Manhattan project?

Nothing makes sense or at least anything that can be explained reasonably in this show - it's so bizarre, sometimes creepy scary and at times quirky funny and did I say ******* weird - it is fascinating...Agreed, JTB.  I have been drawn in totally. Cannot wait to see what happens here on out. BUT, you still need to match up a character to someone in the Browns past:  whether its a player, coach, owner, GM, media type, etc....

---------------------------------------------

• Binky6 wrote:

Which Twin Peaks character reminds you of a character fom the Browns history ?   To toss one of my own, Johnny Vegas reminds me of Richard Horne. Privledged, pretty boy with an affection  for nose candy and self indulgence. Am I right, am I right?

Art Modell = Leland Palmer - both ended up killing the thing they loved.In Art's case he was possessed by greed.

BOB - c'mon guys, the evil being that gleefully collects all of Brown's fans garmonbozia(pain and sorrow), that's can only be ole horsey face himself - John Elway.
  • DrMemory wrote:
    Binky6 wrote:

Which Twin Peaks character reminds you of a character fom the Browns history ?   To toss one of my own, Johnny Vegas reminds me of Richard Horne. Privledged, pretty boy with an affection  for nose candy and self indulgence. Am I right, am I right?

Art Modell = Leland Palmer - both ended up killing the thing they loved.In Art's case he was possessed by greed.

BOB - c'monguys, the evil being that gleefully collects all of Brown's fans garmonbozia(pain and sorrow), that's can only be ole horsey face himself - John Elway.

Dead on

• Dee Haslam as FBI Agent Tammy Preston. Kind of later on the scene than everyone else, but she's no nonsense, knows what's going on and hopefully can crack the case.

• Baker was definitely Dougie Jones this season.