Could be the end of an era as Warriors sweep Cavs in NBA Finals

Could be the end of an era as Warriors sweep Cavs in NBA Finals

• Discussion
  • Unfortunately I believe it is. Hope I'm wrong but LeBron could go to a more talented team with a larger window for success.....

• UKDAWG said... (original post)

Unfortunately I believe it is. Hope I'm wrong but LeBron could go to a more talented team with a larger window for success.....

I think he goes to philly

• I'm hoping he stays, but if/when he leaves, I hope its to Houston to team up with Paul and Harden to make sure the Warriors never see an NBA FInals again...lol

~Nabs~

• A team needs to play together for an extended period of time in order to get things like timing and roation down. Thisnteam was literally thrown together since Kyrie had his hissy fit and we found ourselves old and slow. Now the Cavs have a solid core with players like love , Nance, and James to build around. They need a couple players . This is the best situation for James to finish his carreer . This is his team. I don't know who they go after but you add one great player to this squad and you have a finals contender in 19.
    Why would James want to go start a new team or join someone else's team this late in his carreer?
    I think Love is just now getting comfortable playing with James. I think he has struggled with his role and injuries. He is poised to take the next step and become the shooter we thought he was all along.
    Staying and building is the right thing to do .

This post was edited by maindogg 2 years ago

• Wow dump Love

• I think we package Love and the 8th pick for a potential superstar!!!