Dan Gilbert

Dan Gilbert

• The Cavs will never compete again as long as Gilbert owns the team. He has a Napoleon complex that goes all the way to the type of players we draft. We traded for IT because Gilbert loved him (short point guard).

Instead of trading with the Hawks and moving up to get Doncic, we stayed at 8 and took Sexton (short point guard) because Gilbert loved him.

Cleveland deserves better than Dan.

• Discussion
  • Isaiah Thomas might have been an ok guard if he hadnt been hurt. As far as selecting Sexton, I will admit I had my doubts about him at first but he turned his season around and in my humble opinion he was a good selection. When you consider how young he is, he will learn to trust on passing the ball when we start getting some more decent players on the team.

• Seems possible that Ante Žižic will develop into a star.

• LOL. One title in 50 years, and the dude spent a fortune to get it.

• FeelingDangerous89 said... (original post)

The Cavs will never compete again as long as Gilbert owns the team. He has a Napoleon complex that goes all the way to the type of players we draft. We traded for IT because Gilbert loved him (short point guard).

Instead of trading with the Hawks and moving up to get Doncic, we stayed at 8 and took Sexton (short point guard) because Gilbert loved him.

There's a lot worse than Dan.

btw, the Cavs couldn't guarantee the Hawks ended up with Trae Young, and that's apparently who they wanted. Might as well blame LeBron for letting the Cavs lose to the Nets and costing us draft position.

• FeelingDangerous89 said... (original post)

The Cavs will never compete again as long as Gilbert owns the team. He has a Napoleon complex that goes all the way to the type of players we draft. We traded for IT because Gilbert loved him (short point guard).

Never would have the title we have without Dan being willing to open his wallet (unlike every other owner we’ve had). Is he a somewhat asshole.....yes! But you can’t deny his commitment to winning! I can count on my left hand without using all five fingers the number of owners in the league I would take over Dan.