Harden: Houston Rockets guard working on one-legged 3-pointer

Harden: Houston Rockets guard working on one-legged 3-pointer

• When James Harden hits the floor next NBA season, he may have a new trick – other than his infamous step back – in his arsenal.

The Houston Rockets shooting guard has been working on a one-legged, running three-point shot during pick-up games, the videos of which have started to circulate through corners of the Internet. And Harden indicated that the tactic may not just be a novelty, but a tactic he might incorporate in his game.

"I'm always trying to be creative," Harden told ESPN about the shot. "I'm always trying to get better — at basketball, life, businesswise. I'm always trying to find ways to be impactful. With basketball, you have to be creative. This is my 11th year, and every single year I want to get better. I don't want to stay the same. You've got to find ways to keep growing."

This is the problem with today's NBA players.....he's working on a one legged three pointer???? What this guy needs to be working on is his "matador" defense. This what I can't understand about people calling him a "great player" thing.....how is that a player can be considered "great" when he only plays ball on one end of the court. A "great" scorer??? HELL YES! But that's all he does so to me that doesn't make him a "great player".