Dalton Prout for Quincey

Dalton Prout for Quincey

• I can't say how great of a deal this is.  Straight up

• Discussion
  • Thank God......Somebody had to add a sexual favor for them to take him straight up

• Dog may have had favors to add.

One punch Prout is gone.

• ????????????????????????????????????

This is too good to be true. CBJ didn't retain salary? We shed like $1.5M in dead cap space for next year. Woot Woot.

Devils are fools.

• I'm a Prout fan (have a jersey and everything), even I have to rubber stamp this deal. Experienced player who will drop off the payroll this summer.

• Experience plus playoff experience, and is a bigger body that will block shots (how Torts likes his dmen) in the mold of Jack MFJ and Murray.

• BigSwoll61 wrote: I'm a Prout fan (have a jersey and everything), even I have to rubber stamp this deal. Experienced player who will drop off the payroll this summer.

Prout would have fit in well in the deadpuck era of Jacques Lemaire.  However, in this young speed game the league is playing right now Prout is a dinosaur.  I wish him luck in NJ but the Devils were swindled to have this guy hanging over their heads for another season...especially for a cheap team like the Devils.

• -3 vs his former team, so he had to get traded to be a valuable contributor.

• Its the most he has done for the CBJ in quite a while!