GDT 62: Wild @ NWA

GDT 62: Wild @ NWA

• I'd expect both the new guys to play tonight.  You don't trade for guys then let them sit.  Get in the game and see what happens.

I look for another really tight game like Tuesday.  OT again, but we win on a lucky bounce!

• Discussion
  • Sounds like both will play. If we play like we have sine the break, including Bob, I don't see why we can't win this in regulation. Close 2-1 or 3-2.

• We are pushing the play early...good start!

• Man if the Wild had scored after Wenny was hooked I woulda been ripped!

• Back of the net boys!!

• Incredible hockey!!

We can skate with anybody.

• Bobs has been fantastic the past 2 games.

Just a real good pace since the break. Wild is a damn good team. Well earned. We are pretty good too.

• Amazing to hear Boudreau in post game presser whine about officiating. They high stick and draw blood twice on Bjorkstrand and Jenner with no call and he complains about the refs.

Sad.

• It could just be an old man's memory.....  but we have never played with such confidence before.

Even in past playoff years a game like last night would've been more scrambly at the end with much less CBJ offense.

Dangthis is fun!

• I agree....the past two have been the best 6 periods + strung together by this team I've ever watched. Really good teams are bringing their A game and we are up for the challenge.

Fun to watch.