An OBJ Trade? A Logical Destination and Deal

An OBJ Trade? A Logical Destination and Deal

• Discussion
  • I have to say, I don't hate this.

• Seems like wishful thinking. But sure fine, if Dorsey can pull this off, go for it dude.

• This would be EPIC.

• Bring him back next year healthy and build some chemistry with Baker.

Way too early to move on.

• I would take that deal in a minute. But, I wonder if the Browns are really going to be able to get as much value out of this trade as what we put into the deal a year ago. This hypothetical feels too good to be true.

• Dorsey traded a ton of assets for OBJ. I doubt he can get back even half of that value. OBJ isn't the problem anyway, it's the dysfunctional team Dorsey put together. Trading him would be dumb, he'll go back to his dominate self once our offense is organized. I really wonder why some people don't see Dorsey as a big part of the problem just as much as Kitchens. He's been an active GM and made big shiny splashes thanks to all the assets left behind for him to play with, but as a wise man said, don't mistake activity for acheivement.

This post was edited by moneyclip2 1 month ago

• Don’t like the draft at all but the trade is epic

• Hell yeah I would do that. But I don’t think we’ll get nearly that much for the dude.

• Sign me up! OBJ and Chuckie together would be great entertainment.

• My goodness, even Chucky isn’t going to give us a haul like that for our drama queen WR.

• IkoIko said... (original post) Bring him back next year healthy and build some chemistry with Baker.Way too early to move on.

I’d rather this.

• IkoIko said... (original post) Bring him back next year healthy and build some chemistry with Baker.Way too early to move on.

I would prefer this as well, but my guess is Beckham eventually gets moved. If they can get a deal as described, I would be fine with that. I'll be surprised if the Browns can still get a mid first-round pick for him.

In a perfect world, sure, that makes sense. But, if the rumors are true and he wants out, the Browns might not have a choice.

• I can’t see them trading OBJ after one season. Not for what they gave up to get him. Unloading him this soon would be an admission of incompetence .

Of course if they could recover the kings ransom it took to get him, it would make sense. And they could save face.

• Dude you are California Dreamin' if you think the Browns will get all that for disgruntled OBJ and a backup runner.

• Not sure about incompetence but an admission of a mistake.

• Interesting trade partner, Vegas seems like it would fit Obj well. If this were possible I'd consider moving him.

• I'd do this trade so fast your head would spin...........Get it done!.......

• Chuckie is not giving anyone his first round pick let alone for a guy who is too good to come to OTAs and learn the offense, who gets hurt every year and who doesn’t have breakaway speed.

• Ship his **** to Buffalo

• I take this trade in a heartbeat. Team over players.

• Arizona

• Pats need a WR . Obj's dream would come true

• Jarvis told the media today very clearly OBJ has no desire to get out of Cleveland. I think OBJ will be perfectly happy here with an actual functional game plan and staff.

• Jared make funny joke!