An OBJ Trade? A Logical Destination and Deal

An OBJ Trade? A Logical Destination and Deal

• jcam222 said... (original post) Jarvis told the media today very clearly OBJ has no desire to get out of Cleveland. I think OBJ will be perfectly happy here with an actual functio...

He did, He is Obj best friend, so I don't think he would say anthying to the contrary. He did seem to struggle a bit talking about it. a little stutterish IMOP

• He’s not getting traded .

• Keep OBJ. He has not caused any problems here with the team. So he had to change his cleats and visor. So what. The media makes more out of this than there is in my opinion. Get him healthy and get a good offensive system here and both he and Baker will be better. His injury and this stupid offense are the problems.

• I think threads like this are stupid. Who has the time to sit around and make up a pretend trade based on a stupid rumor?
    I didn't read it but skimmed through it to not waste more than 10 seconds.

• I like the result, but yeah, how often do articles like this come true?

And is Mueller a 'bama fan?

• LumpyCotton said... (original post) I think threads like this are stupid. Who has the time to sit around and make up a pretend trade based on a stupid rumor? .

Too many, unfortunately...
  • Browns34 said... (original post) Pats need a WR . Obj's dream would come true

We’re not in the business of making other teams and departed players dreams come true.

NE’s picks are very late in each rd. Just say no