Army/Navy Game

Army/Navy Game

Arrow6
  • Gotta put this game on my Bucket List....

user generated

• Discussion
  • Go Army, Beat Navy

• I'll be watching Audie...too wet to split wood in Erie!

• LumpyCotton said... (original post) I'll be watching Audie...too wet to split wood in Erie!

Looks like it’s also too wet to split wood at the game.

• Glee Clubs National Anthem was a thing of beauty.

• (glad) these guys get a chance to go pro before their commitment is up

This post was edited by DropkickPride 1 month ago

• Really impressive drive by Army’s third string QB.

10:41 scoring drives are a rarity outside this game.

This post was edited by Ole1Sock 1 month ago

• Ole1Sock said... (original post) Really impressive drive by Army’s third string QB.

Ground pounding = Infantry

• One of my favorite games every year

• Really explosive drive by Navy to knot it up.

• Typical Army slow plodding attack Navy fast assault vessels

• So far “Hans” Christian Anderson doesn’t look like a backup.

• Army punt lands inside the five like a precision artillery strike. King of Battle!

• Go Navy Beat Army

• Linebacker played that ball like he was Greedy Williams having a bad day.

• Don’t know about those 1st Cav unis, Crossed Rifles would have been much better. #11BGruntforlife

This post was edited by DiezelEER 1 month ago

• DiezelEER said... (original post) Don’t know about those 1st Cav unis, Crossed Rifles would have been much better. #11BGruntforlife ??

That’s such an Infantry thing to say.

• Huge block by Army to keep it a one score game. I just doubt this Navy Defense lets Army get anything going.

• Rough couple plays for the Army C. Blown up on a block on one play and a low snap on the next.

Army offense has done nothing after halftime.

This post was edited by Ole1Sock 1 month ago

• Army offense struggling for sure...

• One of my favorite games every year, college or pros. It's a must watch for me each year. Love the throw back style of play and feel of the game. Also one of the last true rivalries left. NFL rivalry games are just not the same as college due to FA, trades etc. And in college, conference re-alignment, recruiting and talent imbalance have left few good rivalry games there too. This one almost always delivers though IMO. Great game, great tradition!

• A lot of officers from SOCOM live in our neighborhood. The group FB page has some serious trash talking going on this week.

• DiezelEER said... (original post) Don’t know about those 1st Cav unis, Crossed Rifles would have been much better. #11BGruntforlife

user generated

• 4th and 3, and Army OL gets blown up... Ouch

• That fourth down play never stood a chance. There were about four Navy defenders around the ball carrier right at the snap.

• This game is as close Gary Danielson ever got to Nam.