Bill Burr doesn’t disappoint

Bill Burr doesn’t disappoint

Arrow14
  • Bill Burr on Garrett

Includes NSFW language.

• Discussion
  • He pretty much nailed it!

• Just make sure you turn the speakers down if you listen to this at work... lots of inappropriate language

BUT says exactly what the rest of us feel... his Mason Rudolph is pretty funny.

• Sounds about right

• Big Burr fan. This certainly doesn’t change it. Burr and Pera may have the best sports tales of any comedians.

This post was edited by Ole1Sock 2 months ago

• Ole1Sock said... (original post) Big Burr fan. This certainly doesn’t change it. Burr and Pera May have the best sports tales of any comedians.

John Caponera did some great stuff in the 90s.

Tosh has some great sports bits too — believe it or not.

• Fantastic, I love Bill Burr!

• Rudolph is the hot chick at the bar. Thanks for posting, I’ll have to listen to Burr more

• I already loved Bill Burr before this. Just nailed it!

• "OMG, did you SEE THAT? I'm the QUARTERBACK?!?!"

Just perfect, and it nails his entitlement and the league's treatment of the situation to this point.

• BiggusDickus said... (original post) John Caponera did some great stuff in the 90s.Tosh has some great sports bits too — believe it or not.

Tosh’s skit where he does the giant rapist trap and he catches a certain scumbag wearing #7 in black and piss colors was hilarious!!!!

• His first 3 stand up specials were absolute gold.

• Love ol' Billy Red Boobs

I love him so much I travelled to PITTSBURGH yuck to see him a few years ago.

Then lucky to get a front row table at Hilarities a little while after.

• This is dead on correct. Every word of it.

• Myles is taking this into his meeting with Goodell as his defense.

• Oh man that is amazing. I love Bill Burr.

• Speaking of Bill Burr, comedian, Colin Cowherd contrarian and has one of the greatest cowherd segments defending baker is in the mandalorian - his name in star wars?
    Mayfield
    Jon Favereau is the writer and a big sports fan so maybe there is no coincidence however when this was filmed is right around his segment with cowherd defending baker
    Maybe just a strange quwinky dink or not

• He was amazing in it. I caught the name as well and thought it was a strange place to go.

• I find Bill Burr moderately funny most of the time, but I loved this. The hot girl in the bar. Rudolph jumping on the official's back saying leave my boyfriend alone! Classic. Comparing Pouncey's haymakers and kicks to the WWE. I was seriously LOL.

This post was edited by FestivusRules 1 month ago

• Labradoodle said... (original post) He was amazing in it. I caught the name as well and thought it was a strange place to go.

(Spoiler Alert) I don’t think he’s getting off that prison ship anytime soon.