Browns are 3-1 in division play

Browns are 3-1 in division play

Arrow5

• Discussion
  • Isn’t this a little premature ?

• TheShank said... (original post) Isn’t this a little premature ?

Nope

This post was edited by Cooper7 1 month ago

• Kitchen's job is secure.

• Yeah, but that one loss is a killer.

• Should position them well in the playoff tiebreakers.

Team has so much postseason potential. Team is really gelling. Suck it hatas

• So awesome.....let me tell these "fans" down here n Jax Beach about this

• Browns started out awfully at home but the silver lining to this season is that there have been some actual small stretches of good football.

• Is posting your tweet cheating??

But have to take whatever you can get wherever you can get it with this team. They find new and incredible ways to punish your soul and fandom weekly. That first half was maddening to watch.

• Not sure how I feel about that... should be happy but man that is a streak in futility!

• user generated

• Nasdaq said... (original post) Should position them well in the playoff tiebreakers.Team has so much postseason potential. Team is really gelling. Suck it hatas

Yep Nas.

And 4-1 in their last 5 games.

Just win out!

• LumpyCotton said... (original post) Yep Nas.And 4-1 in their last 5 games.Just win out!

Would be 7-1 if we Win Out. That's a HUGE 2nd Half of the Season.

Especially since that was 2 CIN, 2 PITT and 1 BAL.

• LumpyCotton said... (original post) Yep Nas.And 4-1 in their last 5 games.Just win out!

Lol

• They lost by far the most important game in that streak in typical Brownsian fashion. After a 2-6 start. You couldn't lose at all and then you did. 4-1 does diddly-hell when you needed 5-0 to still be pertinent.

• Hiko said... (original post) They lost by far the most important game in that streak in typical Brownsian fashion. After a 2-6 start. You couldn't lose at all and then you di...

Technically, we can STILL Lose and make the Play Offs. I don't like the odds, I don't want that.

I would much rather we had Beat Denver, Lost to Buffalo, and then Swept Pittsburgh. Didn't happen. We Beat Buffalo, dropped Denver and Split Pitt.

Yet here we are, still In the Hunt. We still matter. We can still WC 2.

We ARE pertinent. 5-0 would have put us in the Driver Seat... in the Spot instead of the Hunt. I'd rather be 5-0, obviously.

But this acting like it's already over, it's bull crap.

This Season, right now, is boiling down to the Steelers and the Titans. That's what we have to get pass.

Now, that means the Titans have to Lose Out... but they can, playing Texans, Saints, Texans. And Pittsburgh? Their Schedule is much tougher than ours the rest of the way.

We're one of 3 Teams left with a real shot at this WC2 as it stand... though we (Browns, Titans, Steelers) can falter and let others rise in our place. No one is safe, and any slide spells doom now.

• Brrexkl said... (original post) Technically, we can STILL Lose and make the Play Offs. I don't like the odds, I don't want that.I would much rather we had Beat Denver, L...

Realistically they can win out (which they’ll never do) and it won’t matter. 2 games behind 3 different teams with 3 to go isn’t worth even a wet dream.

• Hiko said... (original post) Realistically they can win out (which they’ll never do) and it won’t matter. 2 games behind 3 different teams with 3 to go isn’t worth even a wet drea...

One of those Teams plays the Texans, Saints and then Texans again. They can easily go 0-3.

The other of those Teams is Pittsburgh... ***** them, I hope Baltimore and Buffalo kick their asses.

But I do agree we shouldn't press our luck... let's not test that 'can still lose 1 and get in' theory. I hate that theory.

This post was edited by Brrexkl 1 month ago

• Brrexkl said... (original post) One of those Teams plays the Texans, Saints and then Texans again. They can easily go 0-3.The other of those Teams is Pittsburgh... ***** them, I h...

I hate the “there’s a chance in hell this wet fart of a team can get in the playoffs” theory. But I hate it for me. For you - you operate in whatever reality you like.

• Hiko said... (original post) They lost by far the most important game in that streak in typical Brownsian fashion. After a 2-6 start. You couldn't lose at all and then you di...

Worst loss in many years, at least since the Return. But I'd say even dating back to 1989.

• Hiko said... (original post) I hate the “there’s a chance in hell this wet fart of a team can get in the playoffs” theory. But I hate it for me. For you - you operate in whatever ...

Before today, the Odds were still 66% (last I knew).

That's damn good odds.

Of course, Titans and Pittsburgh ALSO won, I have no clue what the odds are NOW. They drop below 50%, I become way less optimistic. Still possible, but that's when it sours a bit on me. Personally, of course.

I think 66% is to high to bail on.

But indeed, to each their own.

• Hiko said... (original post) Realistically they can win out (which they’ll never do) and it won’t matter. 2 games behind 3 different teams with 3 to go isn’t worth even a wet drea...

They only need to jump 2 teams not 3. They are sittong at #8.

At least know the facts before the rant.

Geez
  • HoundDog409 said... (original post) They only need to jump 2 teams not 3. They are sittong at #8.At least know the facts before the rant.Geez

That's Pittsburgh and Tennessee, right?

We hold Tie-Breakers on everyone else, currently?