Browns are 3-1 in division play

Browns are 3-1 in division play

Arrow5
  • Earthedice said... (original post) Coop....you are happy with this?

I want more, but I can appreciate the good stuff happening. Same as I acknowledge the bad. Happy? No, but I'm far from miserable.

• If the Browns win out, they have a 28% chance to get the final wild card spot. The entire thing (them winning out and others doing what’s needed for the spot to fall to them) has a 4% chance of happening.

It’s over.

user generated

• CB1971 said... (original post) Zeitler wasn’t part of the OBJ trade.

Not technically that exact one, no, but it was a separate and related trade I think.

• CB1971 said... (original post) Zeitler wasn’t part of the OBJ trade.

Just let him go. Tomorrow it will be something else.
  • kosartoslaughter said... (original post) Not technically that exact one, no, but it was a separate and related trade I think.

Zeitler was for Vernon.

• CB1971 said... (original post) Zeitler was for Vernon.

I was wrong about that. No problem.

But the point is, I'd redo both of the trades then.

I appreciate you correcting me, honestly...

This post was edited by DropkickPride 1 month ago

• kosartoslaughter said... (original post) Worst loss in many years, at least since the Return. But I'd say even dating back to 1989

I remember another... 2007... Derek Anderson. Needed to beat Cincinnati to clinch a playoff spot. Instead threw 3-4 picks that day, and we lost.

Haven't sniffed the playoffs since. Think about that... 12 years and counting, and they haven't even come close.

• A week from now, we will be 3-2

• Primmer said... (original post) A week from now, we will be 3-2

When did we get in the same division as the Cardinals?
  • CLErocks said... (original post) I remember another... 2007... Derek Anderson. Needed to beat Cincinnati to clinch a playoff spot. Instead threw 3-4 picks that day, and we lost. H...

I really felt DA was the real deal. But then again, I thought Couch and DA were legit. I'm just a nobody fan and I don't know that much about the game. Still learning, and will be the rest of my life.

This post was edited by kosartoslaughter 1 month ago

• Animaleyz said... (original post) When did we get in the same division as the Cardinals?

Nineteen eleventy-two.

• Hiko said... (original post) Nineteen eleventy-two.

Link?

• Losing to 2 street QBs with this roster is inexcusable.

Wasted season.

Fire all these scrubs.

• CB1971 said... (original post) Wait, what - we traded a K and a 1st for J Lo??

A 1st, solid starter, and a typo.

• Cooper7 said... (original post) March 8th:At the NFL Combine, Browns general manager John Dorsey lowered expectations when asked if he thinks it's time to go all in for the 2...

Credit where due, Coop.

In that case the OBJ trade was a folly. Imagine a 27 yo OBJ content with a build

• Nasdaq said... (original post) A 1st, solid starter, and a typo.

I prefer J Louser generated

• Nasdaq said... (original post) Credit where due, Coop.In that case the OBJ trade was a folly. Imagine a 27 yo OBJ content with a build

Potential folly, all in how it's handled behind the scenes.

• I would dine off that yoga mat.

• So let's celebrate by firing the Head Coach. It's the Cleveland way of doing things.

• Brrexkl said... (original post) That's Pittsburgh and Tennessee, right?We hold Tie-Breakers on everyone else, currently?

We hold the tie breaker on Pissburgh if we win out.

• poppa9601 said... (original post) We hold the tie breaker on Pissburgh if we win out.

Right, but that only matters is Pittsburgh loses again. They control their destiny against us by virtue of being a Win Up. These other teams do not control their destiny. We do. We lose, that have free will again. We don't, they don't matter.

• Brrexkl said... (original post) Right, but that only matters is Pittsburgh loses again. They control their destiny against us by virtue of being a Win Up. These other teams do not ...

Yes, of course we would have to win out, that's a given, and the inbred would have to lose at least 2. But they do play the Bills and Rats, so it's possible. However unlikely.

• Hiko said... (original post) I hate the “there’s a chance in hell this wet fart of a team can get in the playoffs” theory. But I hate it for me. For you - you operate in whatever ...

Yeah, it’s easy giving up on this team. Some of us don’t embrace a losing attitude and prefer to stand behind them though . I don’t understand why that is considered wrong. Quitters want everyone else to quit as well, I guess they feel a need to have their weakness justified.

• kosartoslaughter said... (original post) Worst loss in many years, at least since the Return. But I'd say even dating back to 1989.

The playoff loss in Pittsburgh ‘02-‘03 season was worse. But similar. At least it wasn’t to a bunch of back-ups, but they blew a big lead and had chances to ice the game. I wanna say Northcutt dropped a ball that would have been a first down, where they could have then run out the clock?

https://youtu.be/fVzFReJp0Tc

Edit - good call on the 07 loss to Cincy, too

Also reminds me of a Hoyer loss to the Colts where we were in position one year

This post was edited by dawgmusic 1 month ago

• brbbva said... (original post) Yeah, it’s easy giving up on this team. Some of us don’t embrace a losing attitude and prefer to stand behind them though . I don’t understand why t...

user generateduser generated