Browns fans switching to Ravens because of Lamar Jackson?

Browns fans switching to Ravens because of Lamar Jackson?

• Discussion
  • Gross.

• Agreed - that is on their parents. I do not allow outside teams in this house. My children will be forced through the same misery as me.

• If you believe John Harbaugh.........

• Isn’t there an entire circle of Hell reserved for traitors?

• Uh huh. Like mumbles Jackson is the next Michael Jordan.

• it is an article to designed to upset Browns fans. and another dig at us.

• Thats the Browns fault. They haven’t given a generation of fans any reason to get onboard.

• Where will their allegiance turn when he is out of the league in a few years like colin kapernick? Not because he kneels for the anthem but because he cannot win when forced to pass and teams do not allow him to run?

• JimmyHaslam said... (original post)Thats the Browns fault. They haven’t given a generation of fans any reason to get onboard.

I wholeheartedly disagree. That might explain a smattering of Cowboy, Packer, and 49er fans, but the city that stole our team? Nah, that’s just bad parenting.

• This is the year that Baker flips the conversation back in his favor (if there is a season)

• DawgEatDawg said... (original post)I wholeheartedly disagree. That might explain a smattering of Cowboy, Packer, and 49er fans, but the city that stole our team? Nah, that’s just ...

Alot of these kids have no idea the Ravens were the Browns. I remember seeing a video when Landry got here and he didn’t even know it. Maybe it wasn’t Landry, but I’m pretty sure it was.

• JimmyHaslam said... (original post)Alot of these kids have no idea the Ravens were the Browns. I remember seeing a video when Landry got here and he didn’t even know it. Maybe it ...

Aaaaannnnndddddd.....we again circle back to bad parenting.

• DawgEatDawg said... (original post)Aaaaannnnndddddd.....we again circle back to bad parenting.

Thats good parenting. Bad parenting is influencing your kids to root for the Browns

• JimmyHaslam said... (original post)Thats good parenting. Bad parenting is influencing your kids to root for the Browns

C’mon man! You’re the frickin’ owner of the team!

This post was edited by DawgEatDawg 5 months ago

• Lol its true though. Nothing good can come from it.

• DawgEatDawg said... (original post)I wholeheartedly disagree. That might explain a smattering of Cowboy, Packer, and 49er fans, but the city that stole our team? Nah, that’s just ...

Which could be expected as soon as millennials started have children. It's just the world we live in today.

• ejester said... (original post)Where will their allegiance turn when he is out of the league in a few years like colin kapernick? Not because he kneels for the anthem but because ...

He’s alot better than Kaepernick ever was. Highly unlikely every single team they play will be able to force him to pass. A QB who goes to the playoffs every year and loses is still a great thing to have. I wish the Browns could do that. I’ve seen much worse QBs than him go deep in the playoffs and win SBs even.

If Colt McCoy can still be in the league I see no reason Lamar can’t be.

This post was edited by JimmyHaslam 5 months ago

• JimmyHaslam said... (original post)Lol its true though. Nothing good can come from it.

Resilience can and that is good.

Dollars to donuts those kids were Stiller fans until last year.

• JimmyHaslam said... (original post)Thats the Browns fault. They haven’t given a generation of fans any reason to get onboard.

My experience says otherwise. My 17 year old daughter detests the rat birds and everything associated with them. She hasn’t experienced all that many Browns wins in her life. I am certainly taking credit. It’s the parents.

• JimmyHaslam said... (original post)Alot of these kids have no idea the Ravens were the Browns. I remember seeing a video when Landry got here and he didn’t even know it. Maybe it ...

I did not realize Landry was a Browns fan growing up. Learn something new every day.

• brbbva said... (original post)I did not realize Landry was a Browns fan growing up. Learn something new every day.

Just pointing out that it really isn’t common knowledge to most people

• JimmyHaslam said... (original post)Thats good parenting. Bad parenting is influencing your kids to root for the Browns

Shame on us for instilling a sense of loyalty.

• 80sBoy said... (original post)Dollars to donuts those kids were Stiller fans until last year.

user generated

• brbbva said... (original post)Shame on us for instilling a sense of loyalty.

Yes. Be loyal to people who don’t even know you exist