CALL YOUR SHOT! : Browns @ Cardinals

CALL YOUR SHOT! : Browns @ Cardinals

• This Sunday @ 4:05 PM, the Browns travel to the desert to take on the Arizona Cardinals in a must-win game for Cleveland if they want to stay in the Playoff race.

The all-time series favors the Browns 33-14-3, although the Cards have won the last three and are 4-1 against Cleveland STR.

The current line is Cleveland -2.5 and has held steady since it’s opening.

Trends Of Note:

Cleveland has only won in Arizona once(1988) since the Cards moved to Phoenix from St Louis.

Arizona is 2-12-1 SU in it’s last 15 home games, as well as 1-5 ATS in it’s last 6 games played in December.

Prediction:

The Browns offense scores enough points against a truly bad Cardinals defense to keep a decent amount of breathing room most of the day. A late Kyler Murray TD drive makes it interesting, but Cleveland holds on for the win.

Final Score:

Cleveland Browns - 33

Arizona Cardinals - 29

• Discussion
  • Browns preserve some dignity against the NFC West 23-21

This post was edited by Ole1Sock 1 month ago

• Yeah we should win this. The cardinals are not good.

But either were the Broncos, so who knows. I think we are our biggest problem right now, basically the entire season actually. We're easily good enough to win this game, but depends on which version of our team shows up. Some consistancy would be nice...

• Browns win 31 to 17!

• Would love to call for a victory, but this is the exact kind of game the team has come up short in all year. No reason to believe anything will be different this week.

The way the Bengals went up and down the field on us last week, Kyler Murray could have a day. Last bad defense he faced was Tampa Bay a month ago and he threw for 324 with 3 TD's

Team is just too dysfunctional right now.

Arizona 28 Browns 24.

• Defense can't find its way

31-27 Arizona

• Fighting off yawn...... Browns win

• Chubb goes for a buck fifty and 2 scores as the Browns coast to a 33 -20 victory over the cards.

• Browns 27 Cards 19. Sounds familiar.

• The Browns are a mess. The defense has been terrible lately and the offense doesn't have any rhythm. I think this game will show just how far behind the curve our coaching staff really is. Browns have more talent and will probably pull out a close win in a game that they should win easily. Browns 24 Cardinals 21.

• I hope I'm wrong...too much going on in Berea...Cards 27..Browns 17

• A dynamic QB scares me with this defense, plus traveling west. Hope I'm wrong, but I got the Cards 31-27.

• 24-17 Browns

• Heart: Browns 32 Phoenix 24
    Head: Phoenix 23 Browns 21

• Worried the defense plays like they did last week where the Bengals moved the ball at will and shot themselves in the foot once inside our 10. We only allowed 19 points last week but easlily could have been way more with 3 FGs from inside our 10 and one failed 4th down attempt inside our 10.
    Trying to stay positive so I will go with Browns 24 Cardinals 20

• user generated

• 24-17 Browns.... it will be skeery at the end

• Cardinals 31

Browns 17

The D can't stop Kyler Murray's legs.

• Browns 42 - 24 Cardinals

• user generated

• 38 - 35 Cardinals. Browns beat the Ravens next week lol

• 44-24 Browns. Arizona's defense is really bad.

• Browns 89- Cardinals 3.

• Cardinals 27 Browns 13

• i think last week was the week to lose...coming off a tough loss. They slogged through an ugly game to win. This week...much cleaner - Browns 31-10

This post was edited by DuluthBuckeye 1 month ago

• Cardinals win 23-17. Unlike the Bengals who choked to solidify their #1 spot in the draft, Arizona is looking to win. Kyler Murray and Klingbury will want to get one up on Mayfield.