CALL YOUR SHOT! : Browns @ Cardinals

CALL YOUR SHOT! : Browns @ Cardinals

• Animaleyz said... (original post) This trip west they traveled on Friday. When they went to San Fran they flew on Saturday

I remember a gambler I once knew who said despite the disadvantage of flying our west and having 3 hrs added to your day.... its is still less of a factor for the west coast teams flying east

Theory being that being the 3hrs in reverse means you fall asleep earlier and as a result wake up 3 hrs early

Myself, any time I've flown out west I've been re-energized and felt like I gained a day

YMMV

• littaguy714 said... (original post) Would love to call for a victory, but this is the exact kind of game the team has come up short in all year. No reason to believe anything will ...

Agreed. The team this season is the same old Browns. And I have seen enough Browns football in the past 20 years to know how this one is going to go.

Browns - 24
    Cardinals - 34

It comes down to coaching. Our coaching staff is abysmal. We will get out-coached again on both sides of the ball and we simply don't have a defense, in general, that will be able to contain Kyler Murray.

This post was edited by StarboardBowWow 1 month ago

• XUDawg said... (original post) And Baker has no incentive at all to want to beat Kingsbury's face in, right?Motivation works both ways.

Well Baker hasn’t exactly played well. If we run the ball we win. If we put the game in Bakers hands.........ehhhhh

• 31 - 17 Browns. Cards are a bad team.

• StarboardBowWow said... (original post) Agreed. The team this season is the same old Browns. And I have seen enough Browns football in the past 20 years to know how this one is go...

I think you were the closest!

• StarboardBowWow said... (original post) Agreed. The team this season is the same old Browns. And I have seen enough Browns football in the past 20 years to know how this one is go...

Congrats on a good guess, we were outcoached and outperformed up and down the field.

• FestivusRules said... (original post) Our defense blows. Coffin, meet final nail.And yeah, just the kind of game that this team can't seem to win. Denver all over again, with ...

Well, the defense was worse than even I expected.

• JerrySherk said... (original post) Congrats on a good guess, we were outcoached and outperformed up and down the field.

It wasn't so much a guess as a "I've seen this movie before" thing ...