Common denominator- STUPID

Common denominator- STUPID

Arrow7
  • To me there is one word that covers the entire browns season: STUPID

(1) ignoring the OLine and downgrading it in the offseason: STUPID

(2) in game adjustments: STUPID, dumb, horrible decisions

(3) Robinson kicking a guy: stupid

(4) consistently doing whatever they want and saying what they want: STUPID as well as just flat lack of discipline

(5) Garrett fiasco: lack of discipline and STUPID

(6) bringing in a me guy diva wr for a second year qb and first year hc that is supposed to be building a winning culture (a guy that doesn’t practice in-season, off season, or tc): STUPID

the list goes on and on but the common denominator seems to be lack of foresight and stupid decision making everywhere with a constant mix of zero discipline and zero accountability

• Discussion
  • I have to agree...a lot of this was stupid !

• (7) baker just saying what he wants: STUPID and comes from a lack of leadership

• Starts at the very top of the mountain, the haslams should be running a small time wrestling promotion, not a football team.

• TheAlienist said... (original post) Starts at the very top of the mountain, the haslams should be running a small time wrestling promotion, not a football team.

Ya know it’s interesting - from where he came from he is just used to removing people constantly that don’t do their job vs working with them and making it work like a professional services organization

But regardless I don’t think Dorsey is the visionary type and I think he didn’t want people that would challenge him and that started the “stupidness”

• If I had to guess...and it's kind of a fun game...what would you guys think would be Dorseys taste in women based on his football style. I'll go first
    1. Definitely blond...no regard to bottle bleached or natural but def super blond
    2. Big big tits the better...right?
    3. Not much upstairs, actually probably prefers it.
    4.most definitely cheesy outfits, tight and big hair

I'm thinking Peg from married w children but blonde...loni anderson w bigger boobs. I just feel like in a casual too many beer drinking situation,out scouting,he'd drool all over bar maid on the road in Tennessee who looks like a 55 yr road weary dolly Parton. Nothing wrong with that but I just think hes a certain type

• I think bringing in the proven WR was smart, choosing the long-shot HC was not

• GeeFan said... (original post) I think bringing in the proven WR was smart, choosing the long-shot HC was not

He was proven to be a Diva cancer.

• poppa9601 said... (original post) He was proven to be a Diva cancer.

He’s not been a problem in tbe locker room at all - he’s talked about a lot in the media, but he hasn’t been seen as a cancer at all - he’s had an off year. How much of that is injury and how much is our inept coaching staff is subject to debate

• (8) Freddie wearing the shirt and not understanding how that could hurt him or the team- STUPID

• GeeFan said... (original post) He’s not been a problem in tbe locker room at all - he’s talked about a lot in the media, but he hasn’t been seen as a cancer at all - he’s had an o...

I think it’s a problem when your highest paid player doesn’t want to participate in ota’ s, tc, or practice during the season

That’s cancer - I would rather they see a Landry that always practices and busts their **** - that’s what you want the youngest team in the nfl to see

• Another rant thread.... tired.

This post was edited by Chemdog64 1 month ago

• Rookie said... (original post) STUPID as well as just flat lack of discipline

It really all boils down to this.

• Rookie said... (original post) I think it’s a problem when your highest paid player doesn’t want to participate in ota’ s, tc, or practice during the season That’s cancer - I woul...

I see your point on OTAs (although a lot of veteran players choose to work out on their own) - the thing with TC and practice is that’s he’s been playing hurt, so that seems to be more about medical than effort.

• Man I hate this team.

• GeeFan said... (original post) I see your point on OTAs (although a lot of veteran players choose to work out on their own) - the thing with TC and practice is that’s he’s been pl...

Ok let’s see what his reasoning is next year for not practicing - he wants special attention to not have to do things the rest of the team has to do to the play- that’s cancerous for young pups to see

• Chemdog64 said... (original post) Another rant thread.... tired.

Maybe. But he's not wrong. So he's ranting for me. Cause I'm effing angry. Really effing angry. And punching out my laptop doesn't seem the best way to go.

• mikenn5 said... (original post) Maybe. But he's not wrong. So he's ranting for me. Cause I'm effing angry. Really effing angry. And punching out my laptop doesn...

Hey, if internet word vomit is therapeutic, I guess it’s power to the people!

• Rookie said... (original post) Ok let’s see what his reasoning is next year for not practicing - he wants special attention to not have to do things the rest of the team has to do ...

did he practice with the Giants?

• GeeFan said... (original post) He’s not been a problem in the locker room at all - he’s talked about a lot in the media, but he hasn’t been seen as a cancer at all - he’s had an o...

No offense (seriously), but I'm not sure how you, me, or anyone else here would know this absent a direct source from inside the locker room. As stated previously, I've seen him running lazy routes, I've seen him not huddling with the offense, I've seen him drop far too many easy balls, I've seen him practically go down on Tom Brady, skip OTA's, talk to other NFL players (if we believe not one, but multiple and generally reliable sources) about having them come get him out of Cleveland, and heard him say as late as the midway point through this season that he has struggled to find a comfort level in Cleveland.

Maybe he's been the consummate teammate and professional inside the locker room, but the body of evidence against that theory is pretty overwhelming IMO.

• Rookie said... (original post) (8) Freddie wearing the shirt and not understanding how that could hurt him or the team- STUPID

How did it hurt him and/or the team?

• Just like this thread......stupid. Oh wait, how is this thread not banned for using a derogatory word like "stupid". Oh wait, now I'm saying it. AHHHHHHHH!!!!!1

• Whenever my son asks if I think we will win the next game, I always bring up the fact that our coach is dumber than the opponent's coach

• CLErocks said... (original post) No offense (seriously), but I'm not sure how you, me, or anyone else here would know this absent a direct source from inside the locker room. ...

I’m saying we’ve heard no report that would indicate he’s been a problem in the lockeroom

• Rookie said... (original post) I think it’s a problem when your highest paid player doesn’t want to participate in ota’ s, tc, or practice during the season That’s cancer - I woul...

Can’t blame a guy for not participating in something that the players themselves asked for and got in the CBA.

BTW Tom Brady doesn’t go to OTAs.

• blkmagic00 said... (original post) Can’t blame a guy for not participating in something that the players themselves asked for and got in the CBA. BTW Tom Brady doesn’t go to OTAs.

I really don’t care as much about otas as I do tc and practice