Deadline Passes & Browns Have 2nd Most Players Opt Out With 5

Deadline Passes & Browns Have 2nd Most Players Opt Out With 5

• CCClay57 said... (original post)Forbes is the one that surprised me. seemed like his year to make a statement.

I understand he had a high risk relative or something? Don’t quote me on that, it’s just what I thought.

• bluedevilbrowns said... (original post)Well having four OL opt-out proves one thing:Bill Callahan’s act is growing old.

Pearls before swine bdb.

• Writerdawg said... (original post)I wonder if the NFL has considered (is considering) face shield-type masks for players along both lines. They are the group most vulnerable, as n...

They are, Oakley came up with face shields that players will be testing out. But NFL won't mandate it after JJ "Karen" Watt complained and threatened not to play.

• GraceStDawg said... (original post)They are, Oakley came up with face shields that players will be testing out. But NFL won't mandate it after JJ "Karen" Watt compl...

Ha ha, JJ Watt is as tough as they come but you know how older vets are about equipment.

I mean, even if you don’t know, you know.

This post was edited by Ole1Sock 5 months ago

• MikeFromRochester said... (original post)Forbes was a potential starter and almost a lock to make the teamWe signed Billings cause he was badly neededWe need to replace him with q...

First of all, next man up is the motto for every team when there is an injury, the loser mentality is being perfectly demonstrated by.....well nevermind.

The social justice issue will never go away, and you selling your season tickets or seats will not be missed. You are a number, there are probably thousands of other numbers who will gladly take your season tickets, so really the team does not give one iota of sh*t if you quit.......It is ironic that you whine about social justice issues and taking a knee, which is exactly what you are doing by "threatening" to sell your tickets.....

I find it curious you say "a lot of fine folks " and then mention politics........someone else who whines about social justice issues uses that phrase for white supremacists....do i sense a connection?

If you relly feel that strongly about the kneeling maybe you should just stop watching sports, maybe find a knitting group to join on sundays? Maybe a white linen club or something meets on those days?

• ejester said... (original post)First of all, next man up is the motto for every team when there is an injury, the loser mentality is being perfectly demonstrated by.....well never...

He is currently unable to respond to you.

• Ole1Sock said... (original post)I understand he had a high risk relative or something? Don’t quote me on that, it’s just what I thought.

I believe it's his brother.

• Crabtree still good to go though right?

• Let's reserve judgement until we see how successful each team is at keeping the virus out. Can't blame anyone who doesn't want to play Covid roulette.

• KMSbuck said... (original post)Let's reserve judgement until we see how successful each team is at keeping the virus out. Can't blame anyone who doesn't want to pla...

I don’t think most of us are.