Derrius Guice Already a Bust?

Derrius Guice Already a Bust?

• brbbva said... (original post)Yep, sex. Am I wrong?

Safe words are important.

• dennn said... (original post)He's a criminal.... And he can't stop himself....

Bad people don't magically become good people once they have money.

• Probably be on the Patriots next year and tear it up

• MBAthehardway said... (original post)Bad people don't magically become good people once they have money.

Not trying to minimize this but these incidents took place at his residence so how is he being charged with destruction of property?

• blkmagic00 said... (original post)Not trying to minimize this but these incidents took place at his residence so how is he being charged with destruction of property?

I actually thought about that when I read it too. Unless it was to her car or something.

• blkmagic00 said... (original post)Not trying to minimize this but these incidents took place at his residence so how is he being charged with destruction of property?

Perhaps a cell phone. Abusers often take/destroy cell phones when victims attempt to call the police.

• forty4five5 said... (original post)Probably be on the Patriots next year and tear it up

Just like Antonio Brown.

• TomServo said... (original post)Perhaps a cell phone. Abusers often take/destroy cell phones when victims attempt to call the police.

Good point.

• That’s what I was thinking but usually when you destroy a cell phone they try to charge you with unlawful detainment

• blkmagic00 said... (original post)That’s what I was thinking but usually when you destroy a cell phone they try to charge you with unlawful detainment

Different jurisdictions, different charges. Here it's Interference with an Emergency Call... but I imagine if they broke the cell phone before they attempted to call, it would just be a destruction of property type charge. Might not be that, but who knows. Maybe he busted out a window or something?

• oasis05 said... (original post)Some horses can never be broken.

Do horses rape?

• FFGuy77 said... (original post)Appears well on his way. Yet another player I was dead wrong about.

He was awesome at LSU. Better than Fournette on a per carry basis. But if we had access to the information that NFL teams did we would have been scared away too. Similar to Manziel, it doesn’t seem like teams needed to dig too far on Guice, those guys were begging to tell teams who they were.

• TomServo said... (original post)Different jurisdictions, different charges. Here it's Interference with an Emergency Call... but I imagine if they broke the cell phone before ...

I don’t think he would get charged for the breaking out the window of his own place. There’s more to the destruction of property charge than that!

• blkmagic00 said... (original post)I don’t think he would get charged for the breaking out the window of his own place. There’s more to the destruction of property charge than that...

I was thinking a car window. Lots of folks break cars when they're angry! Too many criminal cases in my life.

Side note: I uncovered a criminal case that one of our new Browns has that NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT. It's like, a secret. So I'm gonna go ahead and keep that secret, but I hope ol' THATGUY learned his lesson. ;) I would hate to turn fans against him otherwise.

• Bust? Or a Piece of $hit?

Probably a bit of both.

I wonder how many kids this guy has and with how many women.

• Ole1Sock said... (original post)Safe words are important.

+69

"OKLAHOMA" is mine.

What's your's?

• TomServo said... (original post)I was thinking a car window. Lots of folks break cars when they're angry! Too many criminal cases in my life.Side note: I uncovered a criminal case ...

We already know about the cheesecake factory biggrin
  • I loved his talent. Character is harder to assess. I prefer Chubb’s way of coming back from an injury.