Flawed LOGIC

Flawed LOGIC

• BrownsAreADisease said... (original post) Officiating isnt that hard. The NFL wants you to think it is.

It isn’t easy. But there are ways to improve it, such as the sky judge.

• I didn't see the discussion, but on EPSN it flashed by "NFL to discuss Officiating in Off-Season".

• Brrexkl said... (original post) I didn't see the discussion, but on EPSN it flashed by "NFL to discuss Officiating in Off-Season".

Why do I think any ideas these morons come up with will just make it even worse?
  • peeode said... (original post) Why do I think any ideas these morons come up with will just make it even worse?

The officiating in the AAF legitimately seemed better. I would like to compare the AAF and NFL rulebooks.

• peeode said... (original post) Why do I think any ideas these morons come up with will just make it even worse?

Years of conditioning.

• Flawed Logic

Great band name right there.

• SquatCobbler said... (original post) Flawed LogicGreat band name right there.

Sounds like a bad late ‘90s rap-metal group.

• "NFL to discuss officiating" is akin to "World Health Organization to discuss ebola".

• Junkin said... (original post) "NFL to discuss officiating" is akin to "World Health Organization to discuss ebola".

Nah. "World Health Organization to discuss public health corruption."

Or "Tobacco industry to discuss lung cancer epidemic."

• Brrexkl said... (original post) Years of conditioning.

Yep...