Glazer - OBJ During Games

Glazer - OBJ During Games

Arrow-3
  • I’m not sure how to link.

But on PFT - during games Beckham is telling others teams coaches and players to come get him.

Nice trade Dorsey! Moron.

• Discussion
  • Maybe the worst trade in Browns history considering it cost us potentially 3 Pro Bowl players, in Peppers, Zeitler, & the 1st round pick that became Dexter Lawrence. Really disappointed in Dorsey because this franchise was SO well positioned and he went with flash over substance, thinking OBJ was the missing piece.

Now we’l be lucky to even be get a first round pick for OBJ. Buy high & sell low, it’s what the Browns do.

• SimpleMan3 said... (original post) Maybe the worst trade in Browns history considering it cost us potentially 3 Pro Bowl players, in Peppers, Zeitler, & the 1st round pick tha...

Zeitler was traded for Vernon

If you are going to make it one big trade at least be accurate

• SimpleMan3 said... (original post) Maybe the worst trade in Browns history considering it cost us potentially 3 Pro Bowl players, in Peppers, Zeitler, & the 1st round pick tha...

Nail on the head. We traded for a CANCER. Derailed our season. Turned the Browns into a circus. Undermined the rookie head coach and young QB. Just awful. If only OBJ had a track record of doing these things that we could of foreseen this? O wait he threw the coach and QB under this bus in NY too !!!!!

• Safe to say Landry has no influence over this clown .

What a stupid post. Even by your standards.
  • OpiesGo said... (original post) Nail on the head. We traded for a CANCER. Derailed our season. Turned the Browns into a circus. Undermined the rookie head coach and young QB. Just ...

Yeah, the season was derailed by OBJ. blah
  • ohiosundevils said... (original post) Zeitler was traded for VernonIf you are going to make it one big trade at least be accurate

Believe it was all part of the OBJ deal in the end.

• michael11952 said... (original post) Believe it was all part of the OBJ deal in the end.

And that’s fine...

So mention Vernon (not you... Simple)

As it all matters in context

• Everyone on this board LOVED the trade when it happened. In retrospect, it's easy to criticize now. If the fans want to run Dorsey out of here for that mistake, it's back to zero win seasons again.

• SamuraiDog said... (original post) Everyone on this board LOVED the trade when it happened. In retrospect, it's easy to criticize now.

just not true.

I am even less sold on Dorsey than I was at the start of the year. Dorsey's leash got shorter. Not everything is his fault but he is a super-scout, basically.

This post was edited by kosartoslaughter 9 months ago

• I am glad he may want out

Gets us off the hook

Get me a stud get Offensive or defensive tackle and I am happy

• Funny, I’ve been reading how concerned he is about winning.

Maybe he should have showed up during OTAs and not sat most of camp. I guess now his excuse will be this hernia.

He was never invested here. Looks like all the smoke is leading to a fire. Have fun in LA where it stinks like piss. You and LeBron can compare beauty tips.

• It's a stretch to think that OBJ singlehandedly derailed the season. He is, though, a known problem, drama queen, and cancer by almost any measure, and it was (arguably) one of the worst trades the Browns could've made. Dorsey was all about winning now, but winning now means abandoning a more organic type of team-building in favor of bringing in people like Odell.

The warning signs were there in New York, and there was no reason to suspect that he'd suddenly become a better teammate after leaving a city that had all the glitz, fame, attention, and fortune he could want.

OBJ is but one of many problems with this team, he just happens to be one of the more glaring issues. When you have team chemistry, it's best not to F with it by bringing in a player like OBJ, who seemingly wants himself elevated above all else. That's a recipe for failure.

• Odell Rison.

• peeode said... (original post) What a stupid post. Even by your standards.

Let’s not forget Warfield for Phipps

• Odell Beckham Jr. Tells Jimmy Garoppolo ‘I’ll Come Here’ In Newly Surfaced Postgame Video

Now a postgame video has surfaced from the Browns – 49ers game from Week 5 where you can clearly hear OBJ tell Jimmy Garoppolo ‘I’ll come here’ in which Garoppolo replies with ‘I know bro, I got you.’

This post was edited by BrownNoser 9 months ago

• Did dee take out a loan

• How long before the media goes after Jimmy G to confirm

• ....and this is the guy Baker went to bat for????
    So much for Odell wanting to play with his buddy Landry.

• Not a good look, neither was the gifting of GOAT cleats to Brady.

This guy is in love with himself and has a little “Johnny Football” in him. He’d rather be noticed for being cool than be noticed for being good.

We’re stuck with him for now, the only teams that would want him will be trying to steal him for pocket change.

• Browns34 said... (original post) How long before the media goes after Jimmy G to confirm

Erin Andrews needs to ring out her panties first.

• If this video clip is legit and Obj did in fact say that, I couldn't tell. It makes you wonder and brings into question the Brady shoe gift.

• Browns34 said... (original post) If this video clip is legit and Obj did in fact say that, I couldn't tell. It makes you wonder and brings into question the Brady shoe gift.

You can definitely hear him say "I'll come here". We don't know what he said before that, but when you couple this with what Glazer said it's pretty obvious.

Trade this dude... that's some ridiculous chit right there. I was all for keeping him but it sure looks like Glazer's comments are legit now.