Kevin Stefanski Says Baker Mayfield Has The 'It' Factor

Kevin Stefanski Says Baker Mayfield Has The 'It' Factor

• Discussion
  • Baker Mayfield looks like he belongs on the cover of Tiger Beat. Hence the winning record against the Bengals.

• user generated

• I'm really concerned because nowhere did Stefanski mention that Baker had moxie, moxie being that one absolutely required quality for a franchise QB.

• Not this again might aswell be the ***** factor.

• user generated

• How funny would it be if Stefanski came out and said he does NOT think Baker has the IT factor?

• BulldogDad said... (original post)I'm really concerned because nowhere did Stefanski mention that Baker had moxie, moxie being that one absolutely required quality for a fran...

He also didn't say he felt the earth move. 0-16 here we come.

• user generatedIt?

• But does he have the "that" factor?

• He had a big ol chip on his shoulder...until he ate it! He's going to convert all these bandwagon beeches back to us again from Lamar and baltiwhore. I do like how he's mainly kept his mouth shut this off season though.

• Nice to learn that Baker has seemingly put in the work this off season. The Front Office, coaching staff, and players all seem very high on him despite what went down in 2019. Comparing this to Darnold and the Jets who seem to be a train wreck in 2020, Mayfield's selection as the top pick of 2018 seems the wise choice once again.

• In all honesty I do expect him to be really good this year. Improved O line adding Hooper and KS over Fred

• peeode said... (original post)But does he have the "that" factor?

What factor ?

• Haha. It was only a matter of time.

• I’m convinced that he will shine in this new offense. Let’s leave the $hit show from 2019 behind. He is made for this offense. Made for it

• I never understood the Freddy/Monken marriage. Seemed like a disaster predetermined.

• BulldogDad said... (original post)I'm really concerned because nowhere did Stefanski mention that Baker had moxie, moxie being that one absolutely required quality for a fran...

A Nineteenth century term.

• Stoopidcantstophopin said... (original post)I never understood the Freddy/Monken marriage. Seemed like a disaster predetermined.

Obvious in hindsight, sadly I didn’t see it coming.

• Stoopidcantstophopin said... (original post)I never understood the Freddy/Monken marriage. Seemed like a disaster predetermined.

Easy to say now. It wasn’t clear at the time that it wouldn’t work.

• brett said... (original post)Easy to say now. It wasn’t clear at the time that it wouldn’t work.

Actually his plan didn't work in Tampa so it deserved scrutiny.

• Ole1Sock said... (original post)Obvious in hindsight, sadly I didn’t see it coming.

I knew it was a big question mark last year. Perhaps the only one. But I was pretty optimistic as well.

• I won’t panic until someone says essence, then I will panic

• NorCalBrownsFan said... (original post)I won’t panic until someone says essence, then I will panic

I think it’s Austin Weirdness instead of New York Essence.

• Max?