Last Home game

Last Home game

• Who's going?

• Discussion
  • Me and my 2 kids are going. Beat the Rats !!!

• Don't blame me but...

I went to the first 3 home games (all losses).

I didn't go to any of the last 4 (all wins).

I'm going to the rats game...

• I am going provided the weather doesn’t create hazardous driving conditions from Rochester

• Nope, leaving for Chicago that morning, the daughter is is a production that night that takes a break until the 28th so we have no choice.

Merry Christmas to the entire Top Dawg Tailgate crew, see ya next year.

• 32Dawg said... (original post) Don't blame me but...I went to the first 3 home games (all losses).I didn't go to any of the last 4 (all wins).I'm going to the rats ...

You gotta switch it up. Change your route. Different mustard. Go commando.

• Or just do everything in your power to keep Lamar from entering the city of Cleveland until 4 p.m

• Junkin said... (original post) You gotta switch it up. Change your route. Different mustard. Go commando.

I'll do all those. And I have different seats than I had for the first 3 games. Here's hoping.
  • Win this week, maybe. Lose this week, ALL OUT.

• I'm going. Coming in from DC area, just like last year's last home game. Can't wait. If we beat the Cardinals this week, Baltimore game will be even more exciting. Even if we don't make the playoffs, lets own the AFC North!!! Let's sweep the best team in the AFC and the city that stole our beloved team. Go BROWNS!! Lets have early Christmas.

• 32Dawg said... (original post) Don't blame me but...I went to the first 3 home games (all losses).I didn't go to any of the last 4 (all wins).I'm going to the rats ...

Don’t be selfish lol. Just messing with ya I would go too

• LumpyCotton said... (original post) Me and my 2 kids are going. Beat the Rats !!!

Kudos to you for putting up with that. I'd never take kids to a Browns game. Too many drunk and belligerent fans spouting off with F-bombs with no care of whether there are kids nearby. I know there is a "family friendly" section, but you should be able to take kids to a game anywhere in the stadium without having to put up with that.

• SamuraiDog said... (original post) Kudos to you for putting up with that. I'd never take kids to a Browns game. Too many drunk and belligerent fans spouting off with F-bombs with ...

Come on.

And you call yourself a Browns fan.

• SamuraiDog said... (original post) Kudos to you for putting up with that. I'd never take kids to a Browns game. Too many drunk and belligerent fans spouting off with F-bombs ...

I’ll bet they hear worse on the bus going to school. My 5 yr old daughter had many interesting questions about a month after she started riding the school bus.

• SamuraiDog said... (original post) Kudos to you for putting up with that. I'd never take kids to a Browns game. Too many drunk and belligerent fans spouting off with F-bombs ...

LOL ! My kids are 31 and 27. I guess I shouldn't refer to them as "kids".

This post was edited by LumpyCotton 1 month ago

don't go we could use the win.

• I'm going. Hoping the game is still meaningful towards the playoffs (i.e., we still have a chance).

• SamuraiDog said... (original post) Kudos to you for putting up with that. I'd never take kids to a Browns game. Too many drunk and belligerent fans spouting off with F-bombs with ...

This is football, not church!