Many media members overrating Pittsburgh Steelers

Many media members overrating Pittsburgh Steelers

• lumberman2 said... (original post)

I don't think anyone in this entire thread has said the division is going to be a cakewalk. Where did that come from?

Maybe not here but that seems to be the pulse on the street.

• Earthedice said... (original post)

You may have meant Tyler Boyd instead of Ross.

Yep my bad.

• The Steelers are Michael Meyers - I won’t believe they’re dead until I see them dead and then it’s still a good idea to chop them up into little bits and throw them in a volcano.

• JalapenoJoe said... (original post)

They might have the best O Line and D Line. They have Ben, Juju, Conner, and a good supporting cast. I think they're 10-6 and maybe 11-5. The Browns will battle them toe to toe. Should be an epic season.

Lmao. 11-5? This is why I don't drink and post.

• Well damn, about 92% of us are all full of

• PitBullDawgOBR said... (original post) Just have Myles and Vernon high low The Rapist in Week 10 and have the medical cart and an air cast ready. Problem solved.

Props to this guy though, you were close hahaha

• BrownsTown said... (original post) Well damn, about 92% of us are all full of

I thought their season was over when Big Ben got hurt. Laughed when they traded their # 1 pick for Fitzpatrick. Laughed when watching Rudolph throw 25 0-5 yard passes a game. Didn't think they would be able to score without JuJu or Connor but they just kept plugging away.

I think Hiko said it best when he compared them to Michael Myers lol.

This post was edited by N33d4Speed 1 month ago

• BrownsTown said... (original post) Well damn, about 92% of us are all full of

I’ll take the over.

• BrownsTown said... (original post) Props to this guy though, you were close hahaha

I’ll see myself out...

• Boy, losing AJ Green really derailed Cincy’s season.

• There is always denial on these boards.

Anyone remember the topic/s signaling the beginning of the end for the Stools this year ?

Well, it’s December 13th and there they are. In a really strong position of getting one of the wildcard slots.

Another one that busts my nuts are those trying to somehow downplay the emergence of Lamar Jackson. It’s laughable really.

The Ravens had another outstanding offensive performance.

LJ tossed 5 TDs to 5 different receivers. Completed 15 of 23 passes for 212 yds., and had around 87 yards rushing.

Yet posters are actually still trying to explain it all away.

Remarks like he only gets pass plays for passes he can make . Or another good one is....they rush down the field and they could run it in, but the Ravens choose to let LJ get a passing TD.

SMH. Totally laughable.

This post was edited by TheShank 1 month ago

• Their offense sucks (even with Duck Dodgers) and when they play a real team they should get waxed. But that defense is Legit (even with Haden) and will keep them afloat against a big chunk of the league.

• In terms of championship contender, they stink. But with that coaching staff, they are still an entertaining product that their fans get to enjoy. I thought we were finally at least there but we aren't Hopefully next year.

• TheShank said... (original post) There is always denial on these boards. Anyone remember the topic/s signaling the beginning of the end for the Stools this year ? Well, it’s Decem...

I don’t know. Most of the criticisms I’ve seen about Lamar Jackson on this board recently are pretty fair. Nobody is denying the talent but the questions still remain...

Can he win you a game with his arm when forced to throw (see first Browns game)?

Is it sustainable long term or will he just end up getting injured (see RG3).

Lamar Jackson is the perfect prisoner of the moment QB. We’ll see how it plays out. Right now he looks unstoppable. We’ll see if that works long term.

As far as the Steelers I had them going 5-11 after they lost the rapist. But good coaching, amazing defense, and a weak AFC have kept them afloat. They have a 5-11 offense and an 11-5 defense. They may sneak into a wildcard but let’s be honest about the Steelers...they won’t make any noise in the AFC until they find another franchise QB. Roethlisberger ain’t walking thru that door anytime soon. And there is nothing scary about that offense.