OBJ (merge)

OBJ (merge)

Arrow0
  • DuluthBuckeye said... (original post) OBJ seems to be an interesting dude ...he is a social media diva but according to just about everybody he is a good teammate, he works hard, ...

And these guys were bitching because he gave his teammates shoes. People just want to hate.

• Obj invites these distractions. He thinks he has every right to wear a watch during a game. The nfl has rules against this but obviously players do it anyway according to Obj. He has not mentioned specifically who else does this but let's take his word for it. Now this is not any watch but a 2 million dollar watch. One that surely will bring more attention and one in which he has to tell who the designer is. Giving his design maker some publicity. Funny thing is, Why do you need to wear a watch during a game? I see no reason to have to know the time of day it is between 2nd and 3rd down in the 3Qtr of a game. Put the watch in your locker until the game is over. Flash the dam thing afterwards. He knows he has eyes on him all the time. The eyes will pick up every motion, action, body language, etc. Stop giving them fuel.

You could go down the line with many more examples. Making it public that he thinks the Nfl makes him p*ss test to often, Picking on him for pants above the knees. Being wishy washy when question about his future with Cleveland to the media. Low grumbling about getting the ball. Convincing them to let you field a punt (Not your job) and you go out and fumble and act like it was no big deal. Giving Brady cleats on the field where you know they will see this, take pictures, and record it. Send them to the Patriots front office via Fed Ex. Why make a spectacle. On and On, one thing after another.

'Im just being me" Yes, that's great, just be you. Then don't be surprised when drama news comes out and creates media distractions and unnecessary questions that your teammates have to answer.

Stop the one hand showmanship with a hernia, and work on your two hand skills. The two hand catches are more important on gamedays then a twice a year one hand grab highlight.

You know why Jarvis is twice the player Obj is, cause he is like Chubb, One singular focus, tuffness on the field. and handles himself off the field.

This post was edited by Browns34 1 month ago

• Browns34 said... (original post) Obj invites these distractions. He thinks he has every right to wear a watch during a game. The nfl has rules against this but obviously players d...

This. Especially the last line!

• DawgEatDawg said... (original post) WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?!? I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU!!!!!

Maybe he doesn't appreciate the Dawg cannibalism.

• Browns34 said... (original post) You know why Jarvis is twice the player Obj is

LOL

• What about the agnostic and atheist homeless people?

OBJ seems not to care a thing about them.

Selfish prick.

This post was edited by shavendawg 1 month ago

• Helping the homeless, poverty stricken, and whoever else is in need is a great thing to do. It's a peak inside at the goodness of a person. Obj has not failed in this department, there is no denying this. He is a good person and his actions here are a good thing. So, Is it just me? or does this feel like damage control to a slight degree? Showing some love to Cleveland because of the reports out there. Not trying to crap on this, just wondering if I'm a lone wolf on this.

This post was edited by Browns34 1 month ago

• Browns34 said... (original post) Helping the homeless, poverty stricken, and whoever else is in need is a great thing to do. It's a peak inside at the goodness of a person. O...

If it was a lone act, then yeah, it could be. But he has done a number of outreach things throughout this year. Some benefit of the doubt comes into play in that regard. Really though, the spirit and/or the reasons in what he's done is known to him alone.