Of the players that were here last year, who has progressed?

Of the players that were here last year, who has progressed?

• BrownsAreADisease said... (original post) My eyes have told me Landry has had a substantially better season then last year

See, I might argue that. When you're only throwing to one or two receivers rather than 4 or 5, yes, they will have better stats. But it certainly doesn't help the team. Not Landry's fault, but Baker not throwing to others for whatever reason, is what's making Landry's stats swell.

• sherkdawg said... (original post) See, I might argue that. When you're only throwing to one or two receivers rather than 4 or 5, yes, they will have better stats. But it cert...

Not really anybody’s fault. Callaway imploded, Higgins got injured and struggled, Ratley and Hodge were raw and Taywan Taylor ceased to exist.

• Ole1Sock said... (original post) Not really anybody’s fault. Callaway imploded, Higgins got injured and struggled, Ratley and Hodge were raw and Taywan Taylor ceased to exist.

Just awful coaching and prep. Simply horrendous. Sorry, one player, ok I could see that that's on the player. But all these guys were thoroughly unprepared for the season due to Kitchens' lackadaisical attitude and total lack of understanding on what it takes to get an NFL team prepared for a season.

• Charlie Malarkey said... (original post) Just awful coaching and prep. Simply horrendous. Sorry, one player, ok I could see that that's on the player. But all these guys were ...

What are you even referencing?

• Chad Thomas
    Joe Schobert
    Ogunjobi