OT: Coronavirus

OT: Coronavirus

• elchuppicabra said... (original post)I'm assuming the 60+ days of rioting has a lot to do with the current rise in cases.

user generateduser generated

• AudieTheGreat said... (original post).. and multi millionaire business owners, lawyers, judges, athletes

Are you trying to say rednecks and hillbillies can’t be multi millionaire business owners, judges, or lawyers? Why so hateful?

• AudieTheGreat said... (original post)LOL squaredOnly the totally clueless believe that all bikers are rednecks

I couldn't agree more. Here are some of those Harley "Rednecks", starting with Malcolm Forbes, Jimmy Carter and Prince Charles.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/257479303665573126/
    https://www.pinterest.com/harleydavid0015/celebrities-on-harleys/

This post was edited by Troy Mclure 5 months ago

• DawgEatDawg said... (original post)Junkin admitted to cross dressing. Other than that, no, nothing major.

And that was surprising how?

• Troy Mclure said... (original post)I couldn't agree more. Here are some of those Harley "Rednecks", starting with Malcolm Forbes, Jimmy Carter and Prince Charles.https://www.pinte...

Malcolm Forbes = Really Rich Redneck
    Jimmy Carter = Presidential Redneck
    Prince Charles = English Redneck
  • Ole1Sock said... (original post)Uh oh, the curves are already flattening.

Mask-less orgy time?

Lefty

• DawgEatDawg said... (original post)Some of them are also hillbillies??????

Don’t forget rich white guys trying to be cool. And all the people who watched SOA...most of them aren’t cool.

Lefty

• Ole1Sock said... (original post)I did the math: those five states are almost 40% of the US population (roughly 35%). Florida’s (and Texas’) high case loads probably make up the di...

You saved me the trouble. Math FTW.

• Dawg4L3309 said... (original post)250,000 people in a small town is a cause for concern in general, and before you go make it political like normal it's more so my pet peeve ...

I didn't know cities are quiet when it comes to motorcycles...

Love this place,,, learn something new everyday

• This thread is completely off the rails now. I guess when one mod retired nobody took over! Oh well. Viva la Cooler!

• DawgEatDawg said... (original post)Are you trying to say rednecks and hillbillies can’t be multi millionaire business owners, judges, or lawyers? Why so hateful?

buwah!

• user generated

• user generated

• AudieTheGreat said... (original post).. and multi millionaire business owners, lawyers, judges, athletes

My wife has a BMW bike. I can’t believe how foofy that biker subculture is.

• Is she the lawyer, judge, or multi-millionaire business owner?

• Dawg4L3309 said... (original post)Malcolm Forbes = Really Rich RedneckJimmy Carter = Presidential RedneckPrince Charles = English Redneck

LOL. Not to worry. Toyota still makes the Prius, so the Soy Boys have something to talk about over their Latte.
  • Troy Mclure said... (original post)LOL. Not to worry. Toyota still makes the Prius, so the Soy Boys have something to talk about over their Latte.

Haha as I said earlier I was messing around with the redneck quip Haha
  • DawgEatDawg said... (original post)Are you trying to say rednecks and hillbillies can’t be multi millionaire business owners, judges, or lawyers? Why so hateful?

Yeah...we're Browns fans. We KNOW rednecks and hillbillies can be multi-millionaire business owners.

• Not all who ride a bike are rednecks. Some are, just like some who don’t ride bikes.

Those who do ride and are a part of a 250,000 strong crowd right now are crazy, masks or not. Can you say super-spreader?

• We shall see, eh?

Meantime, based on the fuzzy math available, how many new cases should we expect in 2 - 4 weeks?

• user generated

• I think maybe these bikers personal freedoms are more important to them the the small risk that they get sick and if they do get sick that it will be another very small risk it will be a serious illness. To these people personal freedom is more important. We still are afforded that freedom right?

• https://www.studyfinds.org/people-dying-alone-covid-19/

Dying alone... possibly the biggest bummer of covid.

• I traveled thru 11 states this summer

I saw at least 250,000 people without masks

My wife and I ate in 2 restaurants, one of them in Glacier Park where people were sitting outside elbow to elbow without masks

People from all over the world

• AudieTheGreat said... (original post)I didn't know cities are quiet when it comes to motorcycles...Love this place,,, learn something new everyday

Seen signs about no engine braking for semis but never for loud bikes.

But also notice alot how quite a few bikers manage to be louder under bridges.

Just figured that it's not worth it to react a either way. Kinda like masks.