PFN - Allbright/Pauline: Dorsey & Haslam differ on Kitchens

PFN - Allbright/Pauline: Dorsey & Haslam differ on Kitchens

• Discussion
  • https://twitter.com/PFN365/status/1204970106658414592?s=19

This post was edited by Animaleyz 1 month ago

• "Sources" can KMHA.

• Great.... we're gonna lose our best GM since the return because HeeHaw wants to keep his hillbilly coach

This post was edited by Dawg4L3309 1 month ago

• Dawg4L3309 said... (original post) Great.... we're gonna lose our best GM since the return because HeeHaw wants to keep his hillbilly coach

Based on what ? Other than Chubb , who has he hit on with the draft ?

• Dawg4L3309 said... (original post) Great.... we're gonna lose our best GM since the return because HeeHaw wants to keep his hillbilly coach

Did you even read it? Other way around if you believe the "sources."

I think you read that backwards

This post was edited by Animaleyz 1 month ago

• butchfan said... (original post) Based on what ? Other than Chubb , who has he hit on with the draft ?

Keep spreading your bullcrap. We'll have a great veggie garden!

We will have a new coach and gm in 2 years .

Haslam is trying to do what he always does . Try and look like he is trying to get it right .

He had the right FO with depodesta and Sashi who would have had McDermott but jimmy had to have hue .

Fans have to accept that jimmy can’t help himself and he operates on impulse.

Jimmy is a terrible owner and the fans are suffering

• Whether I like Freddie or nor, whether I think he should stay or not doesn’t matter. I do know one thing.

Haslam needs to stay out of this decision. He hired a GM, so hold him accountable but don’t overrule him on this decision, it’s Dorseys to make. Dorsey can sink or swim with it,

• peeode said... (original post) Keep spreading your bullcrap. We'll have a great veggie garden!

Answer the question ! It’s not crap if it’s true . Who has he hit on other than Chubb ?

This post was edited by butchfan 1 month ago

• JerrySherk said... (original post) Whether I like Freddie or nor, whether I think he should stay or not doesn’t matter. I do know one thing.Haslam needs to stay out of this decisi...

Agree completely. And I hope we find a competent HC.
  • butchfan said... (original post) Answer the question ! It’s not crap if it’s true . Who has he got on other than Chubb ?

Find someone else to play with.
  • Jimmy shouldn't have a say. Dorsey is the gm, plus there's the fact that everything Jimmy touches turns to poo. Stay out of it Jimmy.

• I get staying out of it as owner, but my confidence in Dorsey’s judgment would be a little shaky too at this point.

• peeode said... (original post) Find someone else to play with.

Sucks when you can’t answer the question?

• butchfan said... (original post) Answer the question ! It’s not crap if it’s true . Who has he hit on other than Chubb ?

Seibert

• butchfan said... (original post) Sucks when you can’t answer the question?

I think Ward is on his way to being the best corner in the league and Mayfield had the rookie TD record. Taking one of the best QB, DB and RB in one draft is pretty elite.

• butchfan said... (original post) Based on what ? Other than Chubb , who has he hit on with the draft ?

Baker ??? Now excuse me, I think I will exit left.

• butchfan said... (original post) We will have a new coach and gm in 2 years . Haslam is trying to do what he always does . Try and look like he is trying to get it right . He had ...

Very little evidence that Sashi or Team Sashi was going to be good at picking players.

They were good at the job they were tasked to do, which was to accumulate resources for the player picker GM to follow. It seems to me that Sashi was a good team player, a very thorough rebuild relatively quickly, and he was able to hand Dorsey a lot of picks and a lot of cap room.

I'd give Sashi very high marks for destroying the Browns and turning the Browns into a source of cap room and picks for the new Browns.

I'm really not sure about Dorsey. Year 1 was the year he had all the picks and cap room, and he was able to upgrade at a lot of positions simultaneously with all those picks. Year 2 Dorsey didn't have as many picks, and he made a lot of trades, and those trades don't look to be all that good right now. You can get a star WR in free agency for $17 Million a year or less. And you don't have to give up picks and Peppers. You can sign a DE in free agency for $15 M a year or less and you don't have to give up Zeitler. Dorsey added 2 very good, but very expensive players in FA, Over $30 Million is going to them this year. And to get them, the Browns lost 2 picks, Zeitler and Peppers. 2 players, costing money, and they could've had 4 players, and not had to spend anywhere near $30 M for those 4 players.

• I’ve been telling Jimmy to stay out of it for a while. However if he needs to step in to get potato head out, I’m all for it if that’s what it takes.

• butchfan said... (original post) Answer the question ! It’s not crap if it’s true . Who has he hit on other than Chubb ?

Mack Wilson

Denzel Ward

Baker Mayfield

Chad Thomas

Sheldrick Redwine seems to be taking more and more playing time.

Kendall Lamm looks like the RT of next year.

I mean he’s not perfect. But he’s added plenty of talent.

• Kareem Hunt drafted him then signed him as a FA.

• BrownsFAN1521 said... (original post) Mack WilsonDenzel WardBaker MayfieldChad ThomasSheldrick Redwine seems to be taking more and more playing time.Kendall Lamm looks like the RT ...

Hey now...Logic does not exist in this dojo, does it?

• DrunkenBuckeye said... (original post) I think Ward is on his way to being the best corner in the league and Mayfield had the rookie TD record. Taking one of the best QB, DB and R...

Mayfield is playing some of the worst QB in the NFL this year.

• Haslam is right on wanting Kitchens gone. It’s your business Jimmy. Fire away!