Pouncey nominated for Walter Payton Man of the Year! What a joke

Pouncey nominated for Walter Payton Man of the Year! What a joke

Arrow6
  • What a joke after his role in the fight. Not to mention how he wore "Free Hernandez" T-shirt. This guy is a pos. Walter Payton would be disgusted and ashamed and the NFL should be too for letting the Steelers nominate him.
  • Discussion
  • I saw that too and immediately threw up.

• I respect the Steelers organization as a football organization. But they are truly scum.

This post was edited by Ole1Sock 1 month ago

• Ole1Sock said... (original post) I respect the Steelers organization as a football organization. But they are truly scum.

They are.

• Is this a thug of the year award?

• Pounce on a sharp stick, Pouncey

• That's their BEST guy? Might not be a rapist? Is that their standard?

• Just unbelievable

It never ends with those dirtbags

• I agree that he should not be anywhere near an award like this.

That said, I do not want my lineman to be choir boys and I'm certain that if he were a Brown eveyone here would be tripping over thier d!cks supporting him.

He's a bad human that happens to be very good at football.

• CanadiansforBrowns said... (original post) I agree that he should not be anywhere near an award like this.That said, I do not want my lineman to be choir boys and I'm certain that ...

Hes overrated as hell....and garbage as a person. You want him? Good. He's not a Browns player and he cheap shot Garrett and then said he he has no regrets
  • OLROY said... (original post) Hes overrated as hell....and garbage as a person. You want him? Good. He's not a Browns player and he cheap shot Garrett and then said he he has ...

If a D-lineman takes a hard shot after the whistle at Baker I'd want my OLine to do the exact same thing. What would you want em to do?

• Does he usually help them by kicking them in the head while someone holds them down???
  • Ole1Sock said... (original post) I respect the Steelers organization as a football organization. But they are truly scum.

Amen. Pathetic scum.

I have no respect. I believe they skirt rules when it benefits them but always talk a good game (BS). Everyone fawns over the Rooney family but, seriously, do you think they had no clue how their team was winning those titles in the 70s (lots and lots of steroids)? I don't. Scum they've been...scum they are...scum they'll always be.

• Eh, Browns had their chance to make a statement.

They got their dicks knocked in the dirt by an undrafted unsigned QB

Could care less if that psycho alleged Hernandez accomplice wins

• Pouncey can gargle a foot long ****.

• Nasdaq said... (original post) Eh, Browns had their chance to make a statement.They got their dicks knocked in the dirt by an undrafted unsigned QBCould care less if that psycho a...

You're not wrong. A lot of people celebrating Myles like he rekindled a rivalry and they forgot the Browns shat the bed like they always do. A sweep of Pittsburgh was handed to them on a silver platter the day the rapist went down for the season. Pittsburgh got the last laugh. Nothing new.

• Pouncy ...... user generated

• WTF, only in Pissburgh.

• CanadiansforBrowns said... (original post) If a D-lineman takes a hard shot after the whistle at Baker I'd want my OLine to do the exact same thing. What would you want em to do?

Not this: free-hernandez.jpg
  • In fairness to that POS Pouncey he swung and missed more than that girl did in the Muni Lot on the Mason Rudolph piñata. We should try to get a celebrity boxing match setup between the two of them... I bet Pouncey wouldn't even show up Myles Garrett trained with Stipe Miocic the entire offseason. Pouncey is more of a punch them when they're not looking or try to kick them while they're on the ground type of guy.

• Pouncy so gangsta he near OG'd!

This post was edited by Harpster 1 month ago

• Harpster said... (original post) Pouncy so gangsta he near OG'd!

Almost, but not quite Masta Killa (props to Wu-Tang Clan).