Practice video?

Practice video?

• I thought I recall that some practices or parts of practices may have cameras this year before the season starts.
    What is the word on this?

• Discussion
  • DAWGED said... (original post)I thought I recall that some practices or parts of practices may have cameras this year before the season starts.What is the word on this?

I googled Cleveland Browns practice broadcast and got this. https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/training-camp-how-to-watch-stream-and-listen Looks like the 14th

• Thanks, I was sure there was something

• Here's another write-up from the Browns.

• If this coverage is of 45 minutes of stretching followed by 3 individual reps before breaking off into tai kwon do lessons followed by 5 minutes of line getoffs from a football on a stick then 8 plays of team activities followed by 11 minutes of asking Baker and OBJ and Myles if they are going to kneel for the anthem color me not interested.

• lbsouth1 said... (original post)If this coverage is of 45 minutes of stretching followed by 3 individual reps before breaking off into tai kwon do lessons followed by 5 minutes of ...

May not even be that much action. Training Camp Daily the last few years was mainly an interview show.

• Cooper7 said... (original post)May not even be that much action. Training Camp Daily the last few years was mainly an interview show.

Yep, it's been tits on a bull useless. Making that 1 hour long instead of 30 minutes... or 2 hours long instead of 1 is akin to asking if U like ur dogshit medium rare or well done.

• I really think they might up the production this year. And hey, we got Building the Browns this weekend!

• Call Bill B. I heard he is really up on these kind of things.