Prepare for SATURDAY NFL GAMES (OPINION)

Prepare for SATURDAY NFL GAMES (OPINION)

• Well, as long as there will be an NFL season, I think it's guaranteed that they play maybe 3 games every Saturday.

As expected, the CFB season isn't going to happen, at least in the fall.

• FestivusRules said... (original post)Well, as long as there will be an NFL season, I think it's guaranteed that they play maybe 3 games every Saturday.As expected, the CFB season ...

Yeah I could definitely see a 1,4:30 and 8 type of a block happening on Saturday's.
  • CFB won't happen in the spring. Not a single high level draft eligible player would play. Anyone else who might be draft eligible come fall of 21 would skip as well. You can't ask players to play a season in spring and then turn around and play again in the fall.

• tsteele316 said... (original post)CFB won't happen in the spring. Not a single high level draft eligible player would play. Anyone else who might be draft eligible come fall ...

You could be right. It might be a bunch of freshman on the field for the top teams if they do try to play in the spring. Could see a ton of upsets. Experienced juniors and seniors at Indiana vs freshmen and a few sophomores at tOSU. I don't think that the people in charge would want that.